Just pulled the trigger...

On a 2014 Orange TA. I previously owned a 2003 and 2006 Viper and I'm looking forward to the GenV!

What's going on in AZ these days? Give me an update.

Thx!

Enthusiast
    Congrats on the purchase and look forward to seeing your beauty in person. Very active chapter with a bunch of good people, at least one smart-ass (Todd - LOL), and a lot of fun. Next event coming up is cruising to Barrett-Jackson on Saturday, January 30th. Meeting at AirPark Dodge in the morning.

Enthusiast
    You'll love the TA. That's the model I have including the Orange.

Post some pics when you get a chance.

Enthusiast
    Congrats on the new T/A!! Your going to love it.

Congrats. Why number? I have #54 in Orange. Look forward to meeting you.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg#38. Just pulled it off a truck on Thursday. This thing is a beast. I forgot how unique the driving experience is! Looking forward to meeting the group. Very happy with my purchase!

...you all know what it looks like!

Enthusiast
    Man you've got a house full. Congrats on the awesome car. It's Beautiful. That is the exact car that pushed me into a Viper. Love it.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Congrats on the purchase and look forward to seeing your beauty in person. Very active chapter with a bunch of good people, at least one smart-ass (Todd - LOL), and a lot of fun. Next event coming up is cruising to Barrett-Jackson on Saturday, January 30th. Meeting at AirPark Dodge in the morning.
    Todd likes when people call him that because it's the only chance he gets to be called smart.

Otherwise though, you are right. We are fortunate to have a lot of good people here and we are very active.

Looks like quite a collection you have there, Stox. Welcome and we look forward to having you as part of the club.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vprbite View Post
    Todd likes when people call him that because it's the only chance he gets to be called smart.

Otherwise though, you are right. We are fortunate to have a lot of good people here and we are very active.

Looks like quite a collection you have there, Stox. Welcome and we look forward to having you as part of the club.
    HEY!!!! I resemble that remark....but we do have a lot of fun...
    Last edited by LeadfootRT10; 01-09-2016 at 11:15 PM.