Ralph paid C & C a visit today

Last edited by Newport Viper; 12-21-2013 at 03:43 PM.

That's cool. Was Maurice in there anywhere?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 99RT10 View Post
    That's cool. Was Maurice in there anywhere?
    Mike, no Maurice wasn't there, just the SoCal guys, think we had 13-14 vipers, Lance set it up two days ago after he got a call from Ralph.

He hung out with us for probably 1 1/2 hours, took the time to chat one on one with lot's of the guys. Nice time just getting together with the group, Ralph was a bonus.

Any info from Ralph about future developments in store for the Viper ??? possibly any hints ??

Tech Team

ralphs response to any of those questions "we cannot talk about future product"

That's soooo cool. Thanks for sharing.

Enthusiast
    and now he is an Offical VOA member.

Welcome Ralph

Bruce

I asked Ralph about the a Convertible, and the ACR. Convertible will about a year and 9 months away. I don't know if he saw the disappointment in my face. He couldn't talk about the ACR.

He also said that he was bugged that he lost the ring record and really wants it back. He gave some interesting insight that I wasn't aware of- the hybrids that are taking the record there don't have enough battery power to finish a lap under full power. He said that if you look at the Porsche video, you'll notice that the second half of the lap is much slower. The McLaren lap time was created by adding the two parts of the track together. Ralph said, give me 2 laps!

~Jay

That was a totally fun C&C!