Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Enthusiast

Lamborghini Huracan Unveiled

Personally, I think it looks great. While I liked the Gallardo for the first 2-3 years it was out, they look so dated to me now. When I toured the Lamborghini factory earlier this year, even the tour guide kept referring to the Gallardo as "The Ancient One", no kidding. The Aventador is a work of art, but doesn't get good reviews on how it drives, or how the single-disk transmission shifts. I've even got a couple friends that own the Aventador, and they think Lambo nailed the looks, but not the driving experience. Maybe this new Gallardo replacement will address those issues.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/go/first...racan-lp-610-4

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/12/20/l...ficial-photos/

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...an_first_look/

im too lazy to research, do the doors go UP ? if so, it might be perfect
    THE IGNORE FEATURE WORKS, TRY IT...

Quote Originally Posted by plumcrazy View Post
    no, those doors are only for the v12 models

Enthusiast
    During the factory tour, they addressed that question. Only the top-shelf model V12 cars get the "Lambo doors". So, only the Aventador gets them.

Enthusiast
    I like that

Enthusiast
    While I think it looks good - for some reason it is lacking - IMHO Lambos should make you go "holy shit" when you see it and this just doesn't do it. Sure, I get a "wow" emotionally, I am sure in person it will be great. With DCT it will be a beast.

Hopefully business goes well enough this year I can think about buying one

Enthusiast
    it is ok, looks like a lambo/Ferrari hybrid. Not enough sharp angles to be a lambo.

Bruce

Enthusiast
    I like it, but like the others said its not a game changer which all Lambos usually are. And is it just me or does it still look an awful lot like the current Gallardo just refined.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by FLATOUT View Post
    I like it, but like the others said its not a game changer which all Lambos usually are. And is it just me or does it still look an awful lot like the current Gallardo just refined.
    I don't follow the Lamborghini,but looks like the old one to me

Until I see the convertible, I still prefer my Twin-Turbo. Here are a couple of pictures taken by master photographer Maurice in the Mountains of Tennessee this past October.

IMG_0125.jpgIMG_0110.jpgIMG_4451.jpg

meh... it looks too tame to be a lambo... I personally like the Reventon... To me that's! a Lambo, sort of ruined all the rest of them for me.

I saw #12 at Lingenfelters collection during Woodward a couple of years ago... That is an amazing car!

http://www.thelingenfeltercollection...ial-number-12/

Enthusiast
    probably already seen this, but appropriate...

Quote Originally Posted by Nine Ball View Post
    During the factory tour, they addressed that question. Only the top-shelf model V12 cars get the "Lambo doors". So, only the Aventador gets them.
    Looks like my next new car !!

And I also wonder if someone makes a Lambo for kit for the is new car....hum

The front looks like the aventador, the side like a murcielago and the rear like a Sesto elemento. The interior is very much like the aventador which is fantastic. 610 horsepower, push to start, new nav and dash and first time dual clutch transmission in all wheel drive are the big changes.

I received an e-mail today regarding my private showing which has been scheduled in late February. I'm guessing it will look different/better in person than in pics. That certainly was the case with the gen V

Enthusiast
    I have to be honest, that is one of the first Lambos I have liked since the Diablo. I guess everyone likes the angled Transformer look, but the subdued looks look very nice to me. I guess a lot want the hey look at me type car, I like the perfect lines.

Enthusiast
    The True North Strong and Free Ontario, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Ball View Post

Personally, I think it looks great. While I liked the Gallardo for the first 2-3 years it was out, they look so dated to me now. When I toured the Lamborghini factory earlier this year, even the tour guide kept referring to the Gallardo as "The Ancient One", no kidding. The Aventador is a work of art, but doesn't get good reviews on how it drives, or how the single-disk transmission shifts. I've even got a couple friends that own the Aventador, and they think Lambo nailed the looks, but not the driving experience. Maybe this new Gallardo replacement will address those issues.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/go/first...racan-lp-610-4

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/12/20/l...ficial-photos/

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...an_first_look/
    Just look and compare and you'll see it is similar to the new Vette.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    I have to be honest, that is one of the first Lambos I have liked since the Diablo. I guess everyone likes the angled Transformer look, but the subdued looks look very nice to me. I guess a lot want the hey look at me type car, I like the perfect lines.
    Agreed. I Love the Diablo, and this car is also very beautiful. Looks like a winner visually.

Enthusiast
    From the mirror on back, I love everything about it.

Here's the outgoing model & replacement side by side. It's evolutionary & not revolutionary but the changes are noticeable
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love it……….

Looks like a 458 with corvette wheels. All of these imports are starting to look alike. Makes the new viper even more unique.

Quote Originally Posted by v10enomous View Post
    Looks like a 458 with corvette wheels. All of these imports are starting to look alike. Makes the new viper even more unique.
    looks nothing like a 458

badass car, won't take down the 12C, but I'll still get one...

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by FikseGTS View Post
    badass car, won't take down the 12C, but I'll still get one...
    Right on as there is nothing like a late model Lambo for looks, build, performance and all out exclusivity !!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast