Enthusiast

Need help in Sedona

So, those of you that know the area, I have a favor to ask.

My girlfriend Emily who many of you know, works at a yoga studio and has been tasked with finding a place for them to hold a yoga retreat. Basically,they are in need of somewhere to sleep 8-10. It could be one large cabin or smaller cabins/rooms for 3 to 4 days (long weekend, basically). They will also need a place to do yoga. That could be at the hotel/cabin where the rooms are that has a space for that or even an outdoor space on their grounds or it could be a different locale. Ideally, somewhere self contained would be best. But it is not a deal breaker.

Do some of you who live up there or spend a lot of time there have any recommendarions for where would work? Or do you know someone who specializes in setting up these kinds of rentals? A realtor who also does rentals perhaps? Please let me know if you can help or PM me and we can talk via phone. It would be so helpful to have someone who knows the inside track on the area to make sure they end up in a good place for their needs.

Thanks for your help.

--Jeff
    Last edited by Vprbite; 11-29-2015 at 06:41 PM.

pics of her or its not true
    THE IGNORE FEATURE WORKS, TRY IT...

Facepalm and shaking the head at our own Plum......He is the ultimate one track mind person. LOL
    Janni called me a smartass.......I feel honored and humbled.......

Ron Wasserman, Jerome Sparich, Normand Chouinard, Paul Mumford, Chase the wind, feel the turn,

Enthusiast
    What's your cell phone number plum? PM it to me. I'll provide pics but I guarantee your wife will not be happy about you having these photos on your phone.

dare ya.....

Enthusiast
    Dare answered.

B r a v o !!!

Enthusiast
    For any of those wondering...plum crazy tried to call my bluff and I proved it wasn't a bluff and that I do indeed have a beautiful 27 yr old, yoga practicing girlfriend, who loves sexy lingerie.

As far as why she is with me, no one has figured that out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vprbite View Post
    For any of those wondering...plum crazy tried to call my bluff and I proved it wasn't a bluff and that I do indeed have a beautiful 27 yr old, yoga practicing girlfriend, who loves sexy lingerie.

As far as why she is with me, no one has figured that out yet.
    Its dat license plate. You can have that on the civic and it will still be the same. LOL

dude has to be super, mega rich to have a girl that good looking on his arm !

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by plumcrazy View Post
    dude has to be super, mega rich to have a girl that good looking on his arm !
    Yeah. It's cause of how wealthy I am! Haha. I buy nothing but the best ramen noodles.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by serpent View Post
    Its dat license plate. You can have that on the civic and it will still be the same. LOL
    I have had girls pull up to me in traffic to tell me how much they like the license plate. Even girls who are way too young to have been alive when the movie came out, which are the ones I prefer.

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I'll tell Emily. She's doing more yoga now ; )