About To Purchase a Viper in the Los Angeles Area

Hi,

I'm new to the area (Currently in Bakersfield, CA) and don't know of a good mechanic to check out this 2013 GTS Located in North L.A. If you know of anyone who has dealt with Vipers before or would give a very good detailed inspection please let me know!

Thanks,

Jeremiah

Talk to Dan Cragin at SPT.

Dan is hands down one of the best Viper engineers in the country and one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

http://www.specialtyperformanceteam....op/pc/home.asp

I second that!

Quote Originally Posted by mitchdob View Post
    Talk to Dan Cragin at SPT.

Dan is hands down one of the best Viper engineers in the country and one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

http://www.specialtyperformanceteam....op/pc/home.asp

Enthusiast
    Dan is the best, he's not to far from Bakersfield for service, I schedule ahead and work in his waiting room. Congrats on your new viper!!

Welcome Jeremiah. I'm also in Bakersfield and a Viper owner. Best of luck on the purchase. Dan is top notch.

Enthusiast
    I just bought a Dodge Viper, and the driver-side window is sticking. I would love to hear any recommendations for a good Viper mechanic in West L.A. I saw some recommendations in this thread, but none are very close to where I am. For now, I am going to take the car in to a dealership in Torrence that has a master viper mechanic there. Of course, I would rather have the car serviced by an independent mechanic (i.e., a mechanic not affiliated with a dealership), but I just want to get the window issue fixed quickly. Anyway, if anyone has any recommendations for a Viper mechanic in West L.A., please let me know. Thank you!

Enthusiast
    Go with Dan Cragin in Alhambra.

Enthusiast
    Thanks. I see that Dan has a great reputation here (and saw the recommendations for him in this thread), and I will certainly consider using him for anything major. I am still hoping that someone knows of a good Viper mechanic closer to West L.A., though.
    Last edited by Aaron_Bloom; 11-19-2019 at 06:52 PM.