Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

Talking Registration OPEN! NVE2 Is Now Live!

The gates are open to register for the largest Viper party on the planet!

Visit the NVE2 registration page for all the info on the event and to register yourself. www.driveviper.com/nve2

Be aware that VOA HQ is also on hand today to help with the registration rush should you prefer to register by phone. You can reach us at (888) 778-1545.

We'll see you there!

flashforbeads6-LR.jpg

Enthusiast
    All signed up and rooms booked. Very easy and smooth!! Great job on the whole process!!

Enthusiast
    Same here booked in for the 11th till the end. Then its off to the tail

Enthusiast
    All booked for this Epic event!

ViperGTS
    Have fun. First big VO-meeting since 2002 I will miss.
    But, being in Bella Italia and enjoying the late spring, some Chianti and the Mille Miglia isnt bad either!
    ;-)

Done! Joined the VOA, registered for NVE 2, and booked the room. Looking forward to it!

Enthusiast
    Done, Super Easy booked rooms etc,

Can't wait

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

Wow, 15% of capacity already sold in the first hour! Our whole website and forums did start lagging due to the registrations but things have gone extremely smooth. No technicall issues, however... Reminder to all to pay close attetion to what you type, the only issues we're seeing is lots of mispelled names and male/female corrections.

And when you have these issues, continue to contact VOA HQ. they are there and addressing whatever corrections are needed (or just come to me too).

Enthusiast
    All signed up and rooms booked. Very easy and smooth!! Great job on the whole process!! This will be another awesome VOA event!!

Enthusiast
    Signed up and room booked!!!!

Enthusiast
    Question: Is there a cancellation policy and if so what is it? Didn't see it in the FAQ. Thanks.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

It was on the very first screen when you click registration: Due to lead time for materials, no changes or refunds will be accepted after April 1st.

But good idea to add that to the FAQ. Will do.

Enthusiast
    All signed up, ready to go.

Enthusiast
    WOW! Keep those renewals coming in.

Enthusiast
    You guys have every detail covered...love the parking arrangements that you made.

Enthusiast
    All signed up!

Cant wait!!!!

Enthusiast
    Signed up! I am going to be driving home at night and didn't think about needing a parking pass. Does anyone know if I can just call tomorrow and add that? I realized I will need it for the dinners and other events where we will take a bus.

Actually I just called and talked to Bridget, she was great and added the parking pass for me. Awesome service!!!!
    Last edited by Bitten; 11-01-2015 at 04:07 PM.

Enthusiast
    Does anyone know if I can buy my ticket now and my guests later? Or must they be purchased at the same time?

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

It's not something that we have a way to do formally, but if needed we can do a manual charge and edit in someone if needed. Just need to make sure there is space. Also the higher pricing obviously comes into effects if after jan 15th.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

The event sold almost 25% in just the first 6 hours, and it was only a Sunday afternoon.

FYI - We have been struggling with an automated domain block from sbc and at&t. Happens twice a month but it was bad timing as hundreds of people won't get the notice that registration opened. We should have the block removed in the next couple days, but please inform your fellow regional club members that registration has started.

Enthusiast
    Thanks Alex.

I went ahead and got them both. Just bit the bullet. I'm not saying it's unfairly priced, in fact I think it's a great value, it's just that it's a lot for me at the moment due to other expenses. Oh well. I am sure it will be a great time. Especially cause I am famous for being in the magazine. Look guys, I'm willing to take photos and sign autographs but please just be respectful when you ask. That way everyone who wants one can get an autograph.

Sounds like the parking situation is pretty slick. Our own guarded floors...awesome.

Will there be loaner helmets at track events?

Will you be giving us updates as to how quickly it is selling out? Just for curiosity's sake?

Thanks
    Last edited by Vprbite; 11-01-2015 at 07:57 PM.

Im signed up ! for the event and the hotel and the parking ! Nice we already got 5 New England guys signed up! Good question on the helmets. Helmet takes up a lot of space in the trunk. If we don't have to bring them that would be nice!

Martin-

Enthusiast
    Bingo, Martin.

Enthusiast
    I live here near NOLA and I have two smaller woman sized helmets if there are any ladies coming who want to run the track. They are Snell rated motor cycle helmets that I have used for drag racing. The Go Kart track also has loaner helmets but not sure if we can use those.
    Last edited by Bitten; 11-02-2015 at 08:00 AM.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

We're both registered and have our room booked . . . now all we have to do is wait for May to arrive !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast