VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

Less Than a Day Away

We're less than 24 hours away from the opening of registration for the LARGEST VIPER GATHERING ON EARTH. Loving this!

We've built a great website (all internally done - kudos to everyone helping). And some great questions in the background and on the forums, it's helped us include a LOT in the FAQ's.

While registration will be swift, we've achieved double the capacity of the last NVE. We know limitations still stink, but we're subject to our location - this location is killer and we don't want to over crowd (one of the things we've learned at the last NVE). I do believe most should be able to register but yes I'm sure there will be some disappointment if we sell out. And I do want to avoid a mad rush the second things open tomorrow, I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to get most folks in... this is the tech in me talking - don't crash the website! ;.)

Because we know we'll have a bit of a rush and want to service people well, we're also opening up VOA HQ on SUNDAY so that we have live coverage from headquarters to help registrants who choose to do this by phone. And we'll have all hands on deck to resolve any issues.

So many cool things happening - Viper Gulf Coast cruise, track days, autocross, shopping, several dinners, tours, river boat cruise, go karting, vendor booths, auctions - and we've even worked in some free time (we've heard you). And something very special will happen, we have crazy stuff Dodge has planned that is going to make this an "immersive" experience and it's going to be a handful!! And the track experience we have planned will be killer. NOLA is a new facility with an incredible flow. Road course, autocross, karting (and we're finalizing several other big things...), we sense you'll enjoy this! And yes... one lucky person will literally DRIVE AWAY in a brand new Dodge Viper. No strings at all. For those who haven't experienced this before, it's not a raffle that you buy into. As part of your event, one of things your registration provides you, only as an attendee, is a door prize ticket to win a PURCHASED vehicle sitting there and you have an incredible 1-in-1000 chance of winning (and yes MORE chances with your additional guests - EACH guest gets a ticket). No one else does that and no else will scream louder than the person who wins.

Very excited! Those of us who have visited and previewed the entire trip and locations are pumped. This is an expensive place to host an event (we were shocked) but the VOA is subsidizing all kinds of things in the background to keep this affordable and covered by the registration fee, we've even subsidized parking to make it less expensive (don't ask what the retail cost of a parking space, but we couldn't cover that all unfortunately). And we even picked up the tab for wifi. And yes we will be again revealing the location of the next NVE (2018). We want to be well ahead of the game, we know people like to know in advance and want registration to happen well in advance. The formal reveal will happen on the last night.

While getting together in a group this massive is cool enough alone, the hotel and location make a big difference in making this more than just a car trip. We want these gatherings to be VACATIONS. If you've never been to New Orleans, now is the time to do it. And for those who have been to New Orleans, how many times have you been there with 500 VIPERS in tow.... I didn't think so. ;.)

We'll see you all there!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

OH, and one thing... DON'T FORGET TO RENEW your membership while you're a waiting to register for NVE. You need to be a 2016 Mamba member to get the discounts (it can save you hundreds if you have guests).

You can renew by clicking on the renewal link we sent you in email, or simply click on "Portal" at the top right of this page and log in. You'll immediacy see the link to renew. It literally takes a minute. And yes you can also call in to VOA HQ (even on this Sunday) to get renewed.