Enthusiast

"Life At Redline" An idea for shirt vendors.

Just clicked on The Club icon above and noticed the words "Life At Redline" and I really like it as its very unusual. For you VOA shirt vendors or owners, what are your thoughts of using those exact words along with a small VOA logo under or near it? Now is the chance for you graphics/artist guys to post your rendition on here too with this in mind !!!

Enthusiast
    I like it!!

Enthusiast
    Great idea

Bruce

I'll work on some ideas for you! I did a couple '1st 100" under the VOA logos a couple weeks ago thinking that it would fit the First 100 people as well as those that thought they were the 1ST Number 100!

For those that can't sleep,

We have a limited amount of new VOA stuff available, 1st come, check the link!
    http://viperclubohio.org/Merchandise.html
    Happy Holidays!Sam

Id deff buy all kinds of goodies with that on it. Love it. Our new moddo.

See if this is what you were thinking? I have over 4000 fonts installed and twice that many on disc. I use several different processes for the images. The smaller they get the harder they are to work with! Narrow Script type fonts DO NOT WORK WELL!
    Click on the Pic for larger image!

Black Redline.jpg
    White Redline.jpg
    Last edited by Sam Goldfarb; 12-13-2013 at 10:43 AM. Reason: added info

Enthusiast
    Nice!!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Goldfarb View Post
    See if this is what you were thinking? I have over 4000 fonts installed and twice that many on disc. I use several different processes for the images. The smaller they get the harder they are to work with! Narrow Script type fonts DO NOT WORK WELL!
    Click on the Pic for larger image!

Black Redline.jpg
    White Redline.jpg
    Got your PM and these look nice. Another idea that might be more aggressive is to have the life at redline larger across the front or even have it on the upper back with the VOA logo on the front.

All are possible!

Enthusiast
    There's always one in every crowd and this time it's me...I like 'Life at Redline' under the VOA logo instead on top of it. I also like the idea of 'Life at Redline' across the top of the back....my humble opinion.

I also would have placed the VOA logo above the slogan,but the first poster wanted it over the VOA logo and now on the back. That's what makes it difficult to come up with designs as everyone wants something different.

Enthusiast
    Good job.
    Those shirts look great. I believe I'm going to have to get one in the near future.

Life at redline on Big on the back would be awesome. Im deff down for some of these.