Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Enthusiast

Gen 2 Diffuser Blade Interest

I have been getting sporadic emails regarding my diffuser blade setup. It has been out of production for a bit but if there is enough interest I can always bring them back. I would need a minimum of 5 preorders to produce another batch. Here is all the information on the blades. Pricing will be slightly higher than before due to powder coating costs. This setup is designed to bring the gen 3 & 4 look to the gen 2 with minimal modification to the rear bumper. 1 hole is required per blade and it is an extremely small hole. Each kit include aluminum braces that you place inside the bumper to stiffen the blades up. Mounting hardware is not included due to the 50,000 different types you can use for the set from rivets to traditional trim screws.

Pricing
    4 shipped no coating 100
    4 shipped black powder coating 130
    6 shipped no coating 140
    6 shipped black powder coating 180

Writeup
    http://www.viperalley.com/forum/vipe...s-writeup.html

Walkaround with blades
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP5Y6...FkNaxGf_vOo%3D

Link to album
    http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...per/?start=all

Photos

Last edited by KNG SNKE; 12-09-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Enthusiast
    I would be interested in a set for my 1999 RT-10 powder-coated in black. I hope that enough others will be interested so you can ramp up production again.

Enthusiast
    1. Viperr
    2.arhim (fbook)

Enthusiast
    Anybody else out there that wants to get some rear diffusers. I want a set, but KNG SNK needs to have 3 more orders. Just ask Santa for a set. I know there are diffusers on his sleigh, so he understands.

Enthusiast
    I'd consider a set of 4 for my 00 RT. Powder-coated black or possibly carbon-fiber? Can't decide yet.

Enthusiast
    RT Serpent, thanks for joining the "diffuser Telathon". If we get a couple of more subscribers we can have nice diffusers for our needy Vipers. People, please help us make it a wonderful holiday for our cars and sign up.

I would like a set of 4 gloss black powder coat for my 01 rt/10 let me know

thanks

These are great pieces! I had a set for my GTS and I was very impressed with the quality of them. Hopefully you can get enough orders. John is a stand up guy and you'll your parts quick.

Enthusiast
    It looks like we are up to 4 orders. I hope the "diffuserthon" will inspire one more intrepid Viper owner to order a set of diffusers. Winter is the best time to install these items.

I'll take a set of 6 in black.
    Last edited by jesse031081; 01-30-2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: changed mind

Enthusiast
    KNG SNKE, does this make the 5 minimum?

Enthusiast
    RT Serpent is on the fence. Arhim picked up a set of mine from someone else who was unable to use them due to their driveway being low.

I currently don't offer them in carbon fiber due to the cost. Making the molds alone was over 1k and truthfully the benefits of going CF over lightweight aluminum for such small pieces are almost none. It just didn't make sense. A couple customers covered them with carbon fiber overlays and they looked awesome.

Things to note.
    The pricing from prior batches has changed and is as follows, this is due to the rise in cost to powder coat.

Pricing
    4 shipped no coating 100
    6 shipped no coating 140

Once payment has been confirmed from 5 pre-orders I will place the order. The lead time on this is roughly 6 weeks. Blades get produced normally within 1 week. Powder coating is the main hold up however this delays non coated orders as well since everything gets shipped to me simultaenously.

1. Viperr
    2.jesse031081
    3.dave502
    Last edited by KNG SNKE; 01-30-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Enthusiast
    I would like a set of six coated

Enthusiast
    The pricing from prior batches has changed and is as follows, this is due to the rise in cost to powder coat.

Pricing
    4 shipped no coating 100
    6 shipped no coating 140

Once payment has been confirmed from 5 pre-orders I will place the order. The lead time on this is roughly 6 weeks. Blades get produced normally within 1 week. Powder coating is the main hold up however this delays non coated orders as well since everything gets shipped to me simultaenously.

1. Viperr
    2.jesse031081
    3.dave502
    4.gerch85

On a side note I am moving away from Rhode Island. I will be in Virginia from June-August and that is where my metal fabricator is. If I get the 5th preorder I'll have the blades made but the earliest they would ship would be 2nd week in June. I'm in the process of packing stuff up here and won't ship them here just to ship out.
    Last edited by KNG SNKE; 04-10-2014 at 05:04 PM.

Enthusiast
    Bump.... I really want them lol

Enthusiast
    Viperr is also still wanting some. Somebody out there order a set to get us over the hump.

Enthusiast
    I may have a 5th preorder. The earliest these would ship would be the middle of June since I am in the process of moving. As long as that is not a problem for the pre orders I may be able to move forward and have them made by the time I arrive in Virginia at the end of May. The powder coating will delay them slightly.

Enthusiast
    Sounds good

Enthusiast
    Awaiting verification from jesse and dave to see if they still want a set.

Enthusiast
    Awesome, cant wait to get them lol

Enthusiast
    Any updates?

Enthusiast
    Oh crap….. totally forgot about this thread.
    I'm definitely in for a set of 4 (black powder coating)

Enthusiast
    I sent a PM to Jesse and Dave but have not received confirmation from them as of yet.

1. Viperr
    2.RT SERPENT
    3.gerch85

Enthusiast
    I just thought I would shake the bushes and see if anyone else has decided to get some diffusers. It looks like we only need 2 more customers to order diffusers to put us over the top.

Enthusiast
    I will make a deal to the buyers in this thread.

I will purchase the remaining 1 or 2 sets, but I would like you to purchase a bixenon projector kit. I have 5 kits left and would like to find them a good home inside a fellow viper. Then I will hold my diffuser blade sets for kngsnke, and he or I can sell the two sets I own the next time an individual comes around looking for a blade set and we have this minimum buy problem again. This minimum buy issue is the same problem I have, which I put the money in up front and is why I'm looking to finally sell my final sets of projectors.

If you're interested, let me know. Hopefully this is a win for all three parties. Kngsnke I hope this is ok with you.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast