After Holiday Party (4) Regions

Just to give everyone a heads up for next year. I am currently working on (4) yes (4) Holiday parties in February. We have one set up for February 24th, 2014 at Noon in the Reading Area. I have one being set up in West Virginia by Dave Holliday. Shawn Netkowitz is doing a holiday party in Erie Area. I am also finalizing a party in the Pittsburgh Area. All Parties will be in the late February time frame. I will send out all details via email to all VOA registered members. I would appreciate all members to make an attempt to support all 4 regions as we move forward in 2014.

Mike, send me info. about the one in Reading I might take the drive down….Adrian

Ok I will send you a private email with the info. If you enjoyed Denny's place you will love the next Holiday party.

Enjoyed is a understatement Denny's place was AWESOME and a lot of fun.

Great news, Mike! looking forward to it!

Enthusiast
    Mike,
    Please send myself and Renee some info on the Reading Party. We will more than likely attend.

Kurt,
    Maybe we can get a few of us in our area to head down together.
    Mark

Isn't the 24th a Monday? I'm out, work and kids will keep me home.

Diane

Diane - You are correct it will be on the 23rd at Noon.

Mark - I will be sending details via email to all VOA members after the first of the year. We are still getting pricing, gifts, entertainment etc. I just wanted to post a date to keep for now.

Enthusiast
    Mike, if there's space available at the 2/24 party I may come down.

Hey Mark,
    That sounds good to me!

I'm working on a date/place for the Erie area. I have a few good places in mind but need to look at dates in February.

More info to come!

Tony - There is always room for you! As you can see we are all working on the details for the 4 parties.

Shawn - Thanks for working on the Erie Party

Happy New Year!! From The New England Viper Club.........

Enthusiast
    I'm probably closest to Pittsburgh, but I'd like to go where the majority go between Pitt or Reading lol.