Conversation Between Atlas and USCDOC

2 Visitor Messages

1. The instructions come with the speakers and anyone who knows how to run a scan tool should be able to do it. I bought the speakers from Mac Haik Chrysler Dodge online. They were super cool. Installed the speakers, called them up and gave them my vin and the instructions from the box, they did the update online, took the car to Dodge and had them use the scan tool to restore factory settings... and bam.. that was it... buy the speakers... its super easy and youll love the base... I actually have to turn it down a little. The door tweets will work immediately but sound like crap until you have seller and dealer do the update. Cheers, Levi
  2. Hello Sir,

I see you completed the 18 speaker upgrade and got it working. I would like to do the same thing in my 14TA. Once I install the speakers, what exactly does the dealer need to do to get them working? I'm afraid if I don't have specific instructions, my local dealer will be dumbfounded. Is the install easy? Where did you purchase your speakers from?

Thanks
    Alex
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2