Conversation Between DreadLox and 98intrigue

7 Visitor Messages

1. Make sure you enjoy all those warm days in Florida! It's 15 degrees up here.... Sucks lol
  2. Oh, the joys of living in Florida... it's a beautiful 68 degrees out right now. Haha
  3. Thanks man. They should be at my place in a week or two. I hope they get here so I can put them on before winter and it goes into storage (I really wanted to get some pictures lol). One thing that stinks about owning a viper in the northern states...
  4. Those wheels are going to look amazing! Another member has the exact style wheels (360Forged) on his red vert in chrome 20"/21" and the setup is killer! I'm not usually a chrome fan, but the wheels and his stance are perfect. I'm looking forward to pics of yours!
  5. Thanks man, and that's exactly where I saw it. I was looking at rim options and saw it when looking at HRE. I ended up going with ADV1, they just finished the rims and are getting tires put on this week so I'm excited to get those on before the snow hits and I put it away for good. There is a few pis of the rims in on of my albums, I'll post more once they are one. Btw I am not surprised you won 1st, your viper is nicely done
  6. Appreciate it! You might have seen it... HRE featured my car on their Instagram and Facebook. It also won 1st place domestic at FL2K, so it's gotten a bit of free publicity. I don't mind it, haha. I love your SSG ACR!

Ryan
  7. I swear I have seen pictures of your Viper online before. Love it man, and those rims are awesome
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7