PDA

View Full Version : 20th Annual IL Region Party is Here!

SmoknTires
12-08-2013, 12:40 PM
It's Party Time - The biggest event of the Year - Feb 8th, 2014!!!

So the time has come, it's our 20th year together (and we're also celebrating our 1st year as the new club)! It's been 20 years in the making and not only do we have a long history to celebrate, but also new historic moments to cheer! We've created a party that will go down in the record books as the biggest regional party in history - and it'll be a record that'll be tough to break many years in the future....

First off, we're at a new location because our plans this year require some serious real-estate… Our party will be hosted by the Crowne Plaza O'Hare Hotel in Rosemont. A special $99 rate has been reserved for members. We'll also be shocking everyone with a pretty interesting display - that's all we'll say for now. We of course have a very nice dinner planned with a menu that has something for everyone. As always, we plan an EXTENSIVE silent auction - these aren't just any old items to raise money, but many are custom items that you can't just buy anywhere. We also have a completely free raffle for everyone and the value is out of this world - almost 20% of attendees will win something! We will also be breaking out our entire merchandise selection, this is the only time it's on display in its entirety - and we'll have many new items you'll LOVE! We will have a truly hilarious entertainment segment, this will go down in history as the funniest (and boldest) we've ever done. We'll of course make some time for special awards for our members accomplishments. We will also have many VIP's on hand - you all know that we're big fans and have a close relationship with our Chrysler/SRT/Mopar gang, a large number of them will be joining us! And when the evening is done, we'll also have our popular wine bottle giveaway - these are indeed a prized possession among members and a good number of folks will walk away with them completely free!
Had enough? Well that's not all, the biggest item hasn't been discussed. Upon arrival, we'll have our usual… free "gift". This years will be the best ever done, everyone gets one for free as they arrive to the party. The gift alone is worth the price of a person's admission!

All this, in addition to great food, music, friendship, drinks, a great venue, and some surprises! As always you will have a great time. The write up and registration form is available at: http://www.illinoisvipers.com/documents/2014/2014%20Winter%20Fest%20Flyer.pdf. You can also visit our website for more info: http://www.illinoisvipers.com

Please get your registrations in as soon as possible - the very latest should arrive no later than Feb 1st. Many of you are wonderful with submitting your forms immediately, I ask that you please do so, you don't know how much easier this makes planning. And if you'll be staying the night, don't forget to call the hotel to make your reservations.

As always, thanks to our sponsors who make all this possible, we truly have you to thank for holding us on your shoulders. We'll see you all there!

P.S. Our parties are over the top partly due to the generosity of its members. Year after year members donate and even create special items for the raffle and auction. If you have donations or contributions you wish to make for the event, let us know!!

ViperGTS
12-08-2013, 12:46 PM
I wish I could be there...have fun and celebrate!

The_Greg
01-09-2014, 12:27 PM
Registered a while ago... Pretty excited!!! How is the progress on sales? Nearing sold out yet?

SmoknTires
01-09-2014, 12:30 PM
We just blew past 180... ;.) It's going to be nuts. I expect we'll break our record 223.

I actually didn't expect that we could possibly sell out. Our sell out is 250, but now I'm worried! If we hit 250 then we're in trouble because we'll be out of the "free gift" (which people will go nuts over). So 250 is our limit and looks like we'll be close.

The_Greg
01-09-2014, 01:41 PM
I used the GTS cooler a bunch last summer and got lots of compliments on it ("Woah, cool!") so I'm looking forward to this one for sure! Feel free to PM me any hints :)

SmoknTires
01-09-2014, 01:45 PM
Hint: You'll like it. ;.)

Leslie
01-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Hint: You'll like it. ;.)

Haha! Awsome, can't wait!

Voice of Reason
01-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Sounds like I better send in ours tomorrow!

radta7
01-23-2014, 05:35 PM
Looking fwd to the party!

BlknBlu
01-23-2014, 05:35 PM
sent my check in on Tuesday.

Bruce

Roller
01-23-2014, 06:29 PM
Looking forward to another great time!

Frank

JonB ~ PartsRack
01-23-2014, 06:46 PM
Once you hit 250, you may need to hire a couple of "Bouncers" .............. MS and BC have experience ! {private joke}

PartsRack sending a case of doodads, doorprizes, and auction items.

Loud
01-24-2014, 11:06 AM
Once you hit 250, you may need to hire a couple of "Bouncers" .............. MS and BC have experience ! {private joke}

PartsRack sending a case of doodads, doorprizes, and auction items.

You aren't making it this year, Jon? Thanks for the doodads :)

Anil.

JonB ~ PartsRack
01-24-2014, 07:14 PM
If you warm up to 0 degrees Ill be there! Thanks. Maybe this time I'LL be the bouncer ?!?!

Troublemaker
01-24-2014, 07:36 PM
If you warm up to 0 degrees Ill be there! Thanks. Maybe this time I'LL be the bouncer ?!?!

With the way this winter is going, don't count on it.