PDA

View Full Version : Car Shows, Longwood or Lake Mary?

DEMO MAN
07-22-2015, 09:45 AM
Any one have any interest in either of these car shows? I plan on going to at least one or both depending on any interest from others. We can always grab late lunch before the Longwood show like we did last time or during the Lake Mary show there are places within walking distance we can eat lunch at. Let me know if you can attend.

Historic Longwood Cruise In
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM on August 8th

Hosted by the City of Longwood, and held in historic downtown, 124 West Church Avenue. Over 300 cars and trucks parked along the oak shaded brick streets on the second Saturday of each month. Music by DJ Don from Cruisin Orlando. Free for all years and models. For more info, call Tara at (407) 617-4201

Lake Mary Car Show Summer Series
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM on August 9th

Hosted by the City of Lake Mary, Held at the Downtown Central Park, 100 N Country Club Road. Enjoy the afternoon under the shade of mature oaks, visit the quaint boutique shops or have lunch at any of the several restaurants. Street and grass parking available. Free for all years and models. Vendor spaces available. For more info, call Tara at (407) 617-4201

I would like to hear from any club members on us doing something together in your area. Several of us are meeting this coming weekend to discuss some future events and some input from outside of central Florida would be appreciated. I'm all for coming to JAX or the Panhandle or either coast. Let the event planning committee know what your ideas are and lets try to put some things together or even sign up for the committee and help plan the events. Thanks

XSnake
07-22-2015, 10:25 AM
The Lake Mirror Classic is in October but I'll be out of town for it. The Winter Park Concourse is in Nov. I went to that last year.

DEMO MAN
07-22-2015, 10:33 AM
The Lake Mirror Classic is in October but I'll be out of town for it. The Winter Park Concourse is in Nov. I went to that last year.

I think we should all go to the Lake Mirror Classic, that's a great show!

Zulu
07-22-2015, 06:20 PM
I could do both shows, it would be great if we could meet for lunch before the show as we did last time.

DEMO MAN
07-22-2015, 07:31 PM
Sounds great, I'm all for doing both shows.

DEMO MAN
08-10-2015, 08:22 AM

These are from Longwood car show on August 8th, was a typical hot humid Florida afternoon but we still managed to have three Vipers there. Hopefully when it cools off we can get a bigger crowd.

ViperPete
08-10-2015, 12:02 PM
nice!

MoparBoyy
08-11-2015, 08:33 PM
it was sure a hot one, and wasn't even there. I almost got my car back together and hopefully can find some low driveways into the show.

DEMO MAN
08-12-2015, 08:13 AM
it was sure a hot one, and wasn't even there. I almost got my car back together and hopefully can find some low driveways into the show.

What I'm seeing with the picture u sent is that if you run over a stack of three pancakes on the road your going to scrape the top 2 off along with any butter and syrup on the bottom one.