PDA

View Full Version : Anyone steam clean their carpet?

C5Longhorn
07-17-2015, 02:30 PM
I have a Bissell spot bot for the house that has a hose attachment. I am thinking about using it to clean the carpet of the Viper. Has anyone used a steam cleaner on the carpet? I would pull the seats and then use it. Has anyone done this and if so, how did it turn out?

I'm wanting to give my interior a good once over since I purchased it back in November '14. It's an '02 GTS FE.

Thanks,

Rick

ACR
09-24-2015, 10:07 PM
I have a Bissell spot bot for the house that has a hose attachment. I am thinking about using it to clean the carpet of the Viper. Has anyone used a steam cleaner on the carpet? I would pull the seats and then use it. Has anyone done this and if so, how did it turn out?

I'm wanting to give my interior a good once over since I purchased it back in November '14. It's an '02 GTS FE.

Thanks,

Rick

How did this go?

Vprbite
09-25-2015, 12:57 AM
On a car interior, I would be careful about hitting anyplace where that steam would wear down adhesive. Headliner, for example. But other places I would be careful not to catch any adhesive spots.

sssammm
09-25-2015, 01:25 PM
I do it, you can even steam your hand from 4" away and its nearly cold, so just dont get it too close, easy peasy, good for my trigger finger too