PDA

View Full Version : ***5th Annual Snake Pit BBQ coming up on Saturday, August 15th

Herrsss
07-13-2015, 12:04 PM
Ok now that we had a fabulous time at the Redneck Country Club, courtesy of Connie & BIlly Stagner and their company Acori Diamond and Design, it's time to put the next event on your calendar!

When: Saturday August 15th
Where: The Wood Family Compound
5934 Pleak Road
Richmond, TX 77469
Time: 2 p.m.
BBQ will be ready about 4 p.m.

As we’ve done in the past, the club will buy the meat and we ask everyone to bring a side or dessert that will feed 8-10 people. Please RSVP to info@houstonviperclub.com with what you’re bringing so we make sure we don’t have tons of duplicates! Also bring your beverage of choice – the club will have water and ice tea.

Huge thanks to Ivan and Jamie Wood for opening up their family's compound to the club for some great BBQ and fun with friends. There's plenty of parking for your snakes as well!

Herrsss
08-01-2015, 09:35 AM
Hello?????? Anyone home?????

It is almost time for the next event - our annual Snake Pit BBQ so let us know you're coming! We'll have some great food and of course great times with our like minded friends!

Toxic
08-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Let me check with the boss. We might be back from California by then.

Herrsss
08-06-2015, 08:56 AM
Let me check with the boss. We might be back from California by then.

Mike, we sure hope ya'll can make it to the BBQ - ya'll have been out of commission for WAY too long!

Herrsss
08-10-2015, 03:36 PM
It's not too late to RSVP for this Saturday's event! The BBQ will be great - we all know Jamie Wood can cook up a mess of yum!

Herrsss
08-14-2015, 08:31 AM
Tomorrow's the big day for some amazing BBQ! We're expecting a great turnout and are looking forward to hanging out with friends!

Address is 5934 Pleak Road, Richmond, TX 77469
Problems: call Jamie at 713-204-3579

Also bring a chair with ya!

FLATOUT
08-14-2015, 09:25 AM
I should be there with the whole family. Most likely drive the Tahoe up since we are bringing both kids.