PDA

View Full Version : Viper Corral at Northeast Grand Prix

EZ 2B Green
07-12-2015, 06:46 PM
On July 25 Lime Rock Park will be hosting a Viper Corral in support of ViperExchange.com/Riley Motorsports. Details are:

•General admission to the track on Saturday, July 25

•Parking in the Viper Corral in the Infield, with parade laps for the first 25 cars that arrive (8:40 a.m. parade laps).

•Access to the private Viper Corral Experience tent on the newly improved Infield Spectator Hillside hospitality area

•Lunch served in the tent: glazed teriyaki chicken breast with house salad, dinner rolls and corn on the cob

•Water and assorted carbonated beverages

•VIP “Meet and Greet” with the ViperExchange.com team drivers at the Viper Corral Experience hospitality tent

•Paddock Tour with the ViperExchange.com/Riley Motorsports team racing the Viper in the GT Daytona Class

•The Viper Corral Experience is limited to 75 adult tickets sold and is available for Viper owners and their families for $110 for adults, $60 for current or former members of the U.S. Military with proof of service, or $20 per person for children 12 and under.

Get your tickets here:
https://tickets.limerock.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=74
or call 860-435-5000

See you there!

Kurt
07-12-2015, 08:52 PM
That's great news! There wasn't a Viper corral at Watkins Glen, so I'm glad there will be one at Lime Rock! I bought general admission tickets last week without knowing there would be a Viper corral. Will call to change tomorrow. See you there!

SlateEd
07-12-2015, 11:04 PM
Mike, thanks for posting this!!! Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

FLATOUT
07-13-2015, 05:50 AM
Can't wait to meet you guys! Always nice to put faces to your screen names.

- Andy

v10enomous
07-13-2015, 01:32 PM
This sounds great but I'll be away on vacation. I'll put this out there for the NJ guys.

Schen
07-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Can't wait for the race! Rd. 2 of Tudor for me this year! VERY excited, hopefully can pull off another win like at WGI.

--RS

JerseyGTS
07-13-2015, 02:15 PM
I'm in for this...looks like a great time. I'm heading up from Northern NJ if anyone is interested in meeting and driving up?

ViperTony
07-13-2015, 02:23 PM

- Andy

Andy, you bringing any goodies (Arrow Heads/Cam/Controller) 'cause you may make a few sales while you're up here. ;)

SlateEd
07-13-2015, 04:44 PM
I'm in for this...looks like a great time. I'm heading up from Northern NJ if anyone is interested in meeting and driving up?

Mike - depending on which way you cross the Hudson let me know - we can cruise up together.

- Andy

Andy - will be great to meet you!

Let's see how many Vipers we can get out for the Parade Laps!!!

Martin2000GTS
07-21-2015, 10:40 AM
Mike thanks for posting!