PDA

View Full Version : Sad day, must say Bon Voyage for now...

Vombomb
07-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Sadly life tends to do this thing every once in awhile, where it just kinda "happens". Long story short, family emergency has me having to sell my viper. Sadly due to the costs of said emergency it's going to be awhile before I'll be able to get back into a snake. Really kills me to part with her, seeing as I pretty much just got her, but family first.

Just wanted to say I'm glad I got in one ride with y'all, you're a fantastic group of individuals! Had a great time in June!

Anthony

MtnBiker
07-02-2015, 06:51 PM
I know the feeling bro. Sorry. You'll be back.

Torquemonster06
07-02-2015, 07:25 PM
We understand. Its ALWAYS family first. Hopefully everything turns out good for you. Don't worry, there will be a viper out there for you when the time is right.

Vprbite
07-03-2015, 12:53 AM
I am the first to understand that stuff comes up and gets in the way of our toys. I am still trying to dig myself out of the hole that my injuries/accident created. Obviously I have no idea what happened so all I can say is I hope everything is alright. I am very close with my family and I understand that family has to come first before cars. I think we all understand that. We love our cars but they are always just that, cars. They will never be as important as people and especially family.

Best of luck and I hope everyone is alright. I hope to see you back in the fold soon.

Fatboy 18
07-03-2015, 01:49 AM
Best wishes for the future, You know where we are :)