PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Washington Viper Club members

SEASnake
10-24-2013, 10:40 PM
Welcome to the VOA forums!!!

viperr
10-25-2013, 10:35 AM
It is nice to see a Viper Forum for Washington State where I can post. It looks like there will be a nice migration away from the "dark side" and we can get back to talking about Vipers again.

GTSViper
10-25-2013, 10:58 AM
Welcome Viper owners in Washington state and surrounding areas, so good to have a forum where we can exchange information freely again. Thank you VOA!

moparracing
10-25-2013, 11:20 AM
ain't it though....... :cool:

Rand1993
10-27-2013, 12:59 PM
Great to have new "home". Changed my user name from randwortman to Rand1993.

Double0fox
02-23-2014, 05:23 PM
New here as well. My name is Chris. Picked up my 97 GTS just this month. Wanting one since I was 13, it is truly a dream come true for me. After reading what has all gone down with the VCA, I am glad there is a alternative, and really hope to meet some of you this year. I currently live in Tacoma, and if anyone ever wants to just shoot the proverbial s&*t let me know. Also can't wait to hear about any Washington Viper events.

viperr
02-23-2014, 06:42 PM
Welcome to VOA. I am in Bremerton. If you are looking for a local car event, they have a caffeine and gasoline get together in Tacoma at Griot's Garage next Saturday, March 1st, starting at 8:00 a.m. I am usually the only Viper there. I have a 1999 black RT-10 and I plan to be there next Saturday. Even though they are featuring Porsche's this month you can check out some nice cars and have donuts and coffee while touring the auto collection.

March 1, 2014
8:00 a.m.

Griot's Garage
3333 South 38th Street
Tacoma, Washington
(888) 246-2646
Map

CALLING ALL PORSCHE FANS! Join us and feel the power as Max RPM Motorsports fires up some wicked, high-output exotics. Check out their stable of custom tuned performance cars and come inside the Garage for a high performance tuning tech session where the Max RPM staff illustrates how they pump up the volume on some of Europe's most notable nameplates.

Also, be sure to check out our Porsche themed Auto Display. Cruise in with your own ride shined up, and arrive early for FREE coffee and donuts.

Check out Max RPM tuned Porsches
Watch a tuning demo put on by Max RPM
See our Porsche themed Auto Display
Get a Rewards Card for freebies and savings
Free donuts, sponsored by Hagerty Insurance
Free coffee, courtesy of Griot's Garage

RSVP on Facebook | Caffeine & Gasoline Photos

Questions, Opinions or Feedback?
Email: retailtacoma@griotsgarage.com
Phone: (888) 246-2646
Write: Griot's Garage. 3333 South 38th Street. Tacoma, WA 98409

Double0fox
02-23-2014, 06:55 PM
Welcome to VOA. I am in Bremerton. If you are looking for a local car event, they have a caffeine and gasoline get together in Tacoma at Griot's Garage next Saturday, March 1st, starting at 8:00 a.m. I am usually the only Viper there. I have a 1999 black RT-10 and I plan to be there next Saturday. Even though they are featuring Porsche's this month you can check out some nice cars and have donuts and coffee while touring the auto collection.

Thanks Viperr. I know about Griot's...although I have not attended one, or even spectated one yet. I am not sure if I will be able to attend this Saturday, but I sure want to try. I will sure keep in contact with you if I will be able to make it out.

Double0fox
03-05-2014, 11:27 PM
Where is everyone at (location wise) Tacoma here. Not sure how close some of you are. except Viperr of course.

Salty
05-18-2014, 03:30 PM
I'm in Silverdale, just north of Viperr. I'm in the matte yellow '01 GTS with blue stripes or the black Ferrari Testarossa.

SEASnake
05-19-2014, 02:51 PM
Sammamish for me. I threw a quick map together with current member locations by city.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zEoARO-i4tBo.k6-wQ_mOsxj4

Vombomb
02-25-2015, 05:13 PM
Suquamish here, hiding out in the sticks ;) Orange 06' Coupe or White 14' ZL1... that I like putting in the ditch when it rains apparently...