PDA

View Full Version : Full 2016 ACR Option Pricing Including Extreme Aero

Solid Red 98
06-25-2015, 01:48 AM
Don't know if this has been posted yet but thought I'd share. Courtesy of Viper Exchange. Nice to see all of the options with pricing broken down for the GTC ACRs as well. So basically the show car is about $150k as optioned :eek:

http://www.viperexchange.com/viper-acr

darbgnik
06-25-2015, 02:04 AM
Or 124K for people who only care about the extreme with the serious parts? Or 130ish with all the exterior carbon bits?

Vprbite
06-25-2015, 02:05 AM
Can I borrow some money? I can put my leg up as collateral : ) it's kinda the ACR of legs. All titanium and carbon fiber.

So real question even though I unfortunately will not be getting one right away. Those that do, will they take delivery and wait for the extreme aero to arrive or if you buy the extreme aero package do you wait and get the whole car together? Just wondering.

Snakebit10
06-25-2015, 05:56 AM
I think 124k to 150k depending on options isnt bad when you look at the competitions pricing and what you get...Nismo GTR and Porsches GT3 and GT3 RS are way more money and I think the Viper should beat them both while still hugely undercutting them pricewise. I hope they sell like hotcakes.

With the existance of the hypercars in this era I think they are shrewd in marketing this new ACR as the fastest street legal "Viper" track car ever unlike the G4 ACR which was marketed as the fastest street legal track car of its era, which it was. I, however won't be surprised to see the G5 ACR beating, tying or being within 1 sec of the hyper cars on quite a few tracks starting with Laguna.

01sapphirebob
06-25-2015, 05:56 AM
$144,695 if you were to order the show car.

Not too bad I suppose. :)

v10enomous
06-25-2015, 08:14 AM
I could live with a GTC 1 of 1 with the ACR equipment package for a street car in custom colors. Does this look right ?

$94,995 GTC 1 of 1
$2,100 GG Tax
$1,999 Freight
$19,000 ACR Equipment package
$6,000 Extreme Aero
$5,000 Center band

$129,094 Total

F2V
06-25-2015, 08:19 AM
$144,695 if you were to order the show car.

Not too bad I suppose. :)

$15k less if you have the coupon...

viper04
06-25-2015, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the link. Some good info there.

01sapphirebob
06-25-2015, 08:39 AM
$15k less if you have the coupon...

score! :)

Revolution
06-25-2015, 09:14 AM
Wow 15k in paint options crazy

Stealth
06-25-2015, 01:31 PM
score! :)

Although in CA, you would still lose about $10,000 in Sales Tax on the First Car--no trade in difference here.

Dman
06-25-2015, 01:45 PM
I could live with a GTC 1 of 1 with the ACR equipment package for a street car in custom colors. Does this look right ?

$94,995 GTC 1 of 1
$2,100 GG Tax
$1,999 Freight
$19,000 ACR Equipment package
$6,000 Extreme Aero
$5,000 Center band

$129,094 Total

This FTW!

BlknBlu
06-25-2015, 02:35 PM
a bargain for the money

Bruce

LmeaViper
06-25-2015, 07:22 PM
Pricing is not too bad.
I have beenpoking around, but couldn't find the estimated weight.

Disturbed
06-25-2015, 09:40 PM
They also added Matte colors.

GTSilver
06-25-2015, 09:58 PM
Pricing is not too bad.
I have beenpoking around, but couldn't find the estimated weight.

This is and gear ratios if they aren't the same as a regular gen v are the 2 things i want to know about the act

donk_316
07-01-2015, 01:31 AM
Does anyone know what colors the ACR comes in? or is it any color? to add the the ACR style stripes is $9500? Or does it come with the thick single stripe and you have to add the drivers side stripe?

Nambo
07-01-2015, 07:38 AM
Does anyone know what colors the ACR comes in? or is it any color? to add the the ACR style stripes is $9500? Or does it come with the thick single stripe and you have to add the drivers side stripe?

Not sure on the colors but to get the center band and driver's stripe you'll have to pony up $9,500. Car comes with no stripes.

canadian viper
07-01-2015, 08:51 AM

wait till you hear the price of the acr will start here in canada............. 141k with gas tax and freight . plus sales tax.

lochnessmonster
07-01-2015, 08:57 AM
"ACR" stands for "Any Cash Remaining?" (in your bank account)

XSnake
07-01-2015, 09:08 AM

Non GTC colors:

Adrenaline Red
Billet Silver Metallic
Competition Blue
Venom Black
Viper White

Offered at an extra cost:
GTS-R Blue Pearl
Gunmetal Pearl
Stryker Orange
Ceramic Blue

ViperDC
07-01-2015, 09:11 AM
Non GTC colors:

Adrenaline Red
Billet Silver Metallic
Competition Blue
Venom Black
Viper White

Offered at an extra cost:
GTS-R Blue Pearl
Gunmetal Pearl
Stryker Orange
Ceramic Blue
Yorange

Sounds like Stryker purple will be available too.

XSnake
07-01-2015, 09:15 AM
Sounds like Stryker purple will be available too.

Not sure on Stryker Green or Purple. You may have to GTC those. Orange is the only Stryker color on the website.

canadian viper
07-01-2015, 09:16 AM
what is the cost of the stryker orange?

ViperSmith
07-01-2015, 09:21 AM
$9000

donk_316
07-01-2015, 09:29 AM
wait till you hear the price of the acr will start here in canada............. 141k with gas tax and freight . plus sales tax.

Hey dude, ive been trying to find the canadian prices for the ACR. You positive on those numbers? So for the ACR stripe and extreme aero im looking close to 160.... fuck that.

canadian viper
07-01-2015, 10:06 AM
Hey dude, ive been trying to find the canadian prices for the ACR. You positive on those numbers? So for the ACR stripe and extreme aero im looking close to 160.... fuck that.

yup, 137k plus 2k gas guzzler, plus 2k freight, plus options, plus tax. which is another 15% here in quebec. makes the ta seem like a bargain at 114k.

LmeaViper
07-01-2015, 11:54 AM
yup, 137k plus 2k gas guzzler, plus 2k freight, plus options, plus tax. which is another 15% here in quebec. makes the ta seem like a bargain at 114k.

Wow. Saw some high prices on the new C7Z06 in Canada as well. This lead me to start looking at a Viper...and so glad things worked out the way they did.

ViperDC
07-01-2015, 12:09 PM
$9000

Well worth it IMO, that color is sick

Bill Pemberton
07-01-2015, 01:09 PM
V10emous, sorry but your pricing is a bit incorrect , as a 1 of 1 means you have to order the ceramic brakes separate , as well as the ACR interior - which is late availability. Base ACR is 122,490 , so just adding the Extreme Aero puts it at 128,490 -- this is without stripes , or other options, but includes shipping and gas guzzler. A 1 of 1 is more and just wanted to point that out for you. Hope this is helpful and quite a few are getting a bit confused on pricing and options.

v10enomous
07-01-2015, 01:41 PM
V10emous, sorry but your pricing is a bit incorrect , as a 1 of 1 means you have to order the ceramic brakes separate , as well as the ACR interior - which is late availability. Base ACR is 122,490 , so just adding the Extreme Aero puts it at 128,490 -- this is without stripes , or other options, but includes shipping and gas guzzler. A 1 of 1 is more and just wanted to point that out for you. Hope this is helpful and quite a few are getting a bit confused on pricing and options.

I realized when I did it that my pricing doesn't reflect the ceramic brakes but is my pricing valid if you don't need or want them ?

Bill Pemberton
07-01-2015, 01:53 PM
Not if you also want the ACR interior that will come on the regular ACR - as noted late intro and it seems it was around 5-6K if memory serves me right. It is not shown at present since it will be delayed , and you do realize the center band does not include the driver's stripe , which is an additional 4500? Just asking, you may not want the second stripe?

ACR Steve
07-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Wish we could order alreadyyyyyyyyyy

darbgnik
07-01-2015, 02:18 PM
wait till you hear the price of the acr will start here in Canada............. 141k with gas tax and freight . plus sales tax.

Yup, our Canadian Peso finally caught up with us....... I just inked the paper on my 2015 the day before another round of price increases due to our crappy exchange rate. But just remember, that is probably still cheaper than buying the same car in the US and paying the exchange....... well depending on what options you quoted.

v10enomous
07-01-2015, 06:53 PM
Not if you also want the ACR interior that will come on the regular ACR - as noted late intro and it seems it was around 5-6K if memory serves me right. It is not shown at present since it will be delayed , and you do realize the center band does not include the driver's stripe , which is an additional 4500? Just asking, you may not want the second stripe?

Yes I compared the features and sure I would love to have the drivers stripe too but not for $4,500 and the better stereo in the GTC seemed like a good trade off vs the light weight interior and battery. I was trying to build a reasonably priced Extreme Aero ACR that was more for the street than the track. I envisioned something like they did with Gen4 aero coupes but with the actual ACR extreme aero and more of the actual ACR components and in a custom color. Would you be able to get that car built the way I optioned and priced it ?

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/njvipermail/2%20acrs_zpsctrtmp9d.png

VENOM V
07-01-2015, 07:39 PM
Wish we could order alreadyyyyyyyyyy

No doubt. I've got a hole in my pocket ever since I saw this beast, lol

- - - Updated - - -

Bill, any idea when we will be able to order an Extreme Aero ACR?

Vprbite
07-01-2015, 07:51 PM
So if you order extreme aero...does that mean even if you are the first person to order and pay, you get your car later than others? Or does it mean that your vehicle gets delivered with the non-extreme aero and they send you the extreme add ons when available?

Shooter
07-02-2015, 12:00 AM
Lets see if they learned a lesson from last time. I would hope customer cars are built and delivered before a bunch of dealer optioned cars are sitting in dealer showrooms. I have high hopes for the people that are ordering ACR's to get them 1st. Good luck.

XSnake
07-02-2015, 08:29 AM
So if you order extreme aero...does that mean even if you are the first person to order and pay, you get your car later than others? Or does it mean that your vehicle gets delivered with the non-extreme aero and they send you the extreme add ons when available?

Your car is not built till parts are available not matter when you pay. You can not order extreme cars yet though as far as I know.

Bill Pemberton
07-02-2015, 09:22 AM
V10enmous,

Good question, should not really be an issue, but there are gaps that folks do not seem to be aware of , and just wanted you to be aware. Getting the look and doing a few other items is no problem ( have already ordered 4 with almost that exact same concept as you have), just finding many are a bit confused on what they will get -- we do have a ton of options now, ha.

v10enomous
07-02-2015, 09:28 AM
Thanks Bill... To me that would be a nice balanced car for the street and most likely still more capable than a TA at the track and with an almost unlimited choice of colors.

V10enmous,

Good question, should not really be an issue, but there are gaps that folks do not seem to be aware of , and just wanted you to be aware. Getting the look and doing a few other items is no problem ( have already ordered 4 with almost that exact same concept as you have), just finding many are a bit confused on what they will get -- we do have a ton of options now, ha.

ViperSmith
07-02-2015, 10:00 AM
Lets see if they learned a lesson from last time. I would hope customer cars are built and delivered before a bunch of dealer optioned cars are sitting in dealer showrooms. I have high hopes for the people that are ordering ACR's to get them 1st. Good luck.

Thankfully I think many greedy dealers lost their ass in 2013 stocking up on cars and won't make that mistake this soon. Which probably will help.

Chorps
07-02-2015, 11:23 AM
Wow. Saw some high prices on the new C7Z06 in Canada as well. This lead me to start looking at a Viper...and so glad things worked out the way they did.

117,895USD vs 137,000CAD works out to 86 cent CAD to USD. We haven't been at that level since last year, and we're at 79-80 cents today (Greece woes). Still a better deal than importing one in by quite a bit. If you've hedged USD, bring it back to CAD and buy an ACR with an even bigger discount.

Solid Red 98
07-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Bill, you might be able to answer this;
Will non ACR package GTC cars be able to install the ACR options? Could you potentially have a GT with the CCBs and ACR wheels?

ViperSmith
07-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Will non ACR package GTC cars be able to install the ACR options? Could you potentially have a GT with the CCBs and ACR wheels?

Yep, you can add all the ACR components (and leave off the CCB if you want)

Bruce
07-04-2015, 04:18 PM
Does anyone have a picture of the finned differential cooler? Wonder if it is just the regular diff cooler with a few pieces of metal welded on the housing or a totally different unit?

Bruce
07-04-2015, 04:34 PM
We all have seen the look of the Extreme Aero wing, but does anyone have any picture of the regular ACR wing? Will it be just like the TA 2.0, or maybe being mounted a little higher? If so what is the height differences between the TA 2.0, ACR Regular, and ACR Extreme Aero wings?

Courtney @ViperExchange
07-15-2015, 04:38 PM

Not to jump over Bill, was sifting the forum to find a photo and figured I could answer while here. Through the GTC Program, the only way to get the Santana Wheels are to order an ACR. Those wheels are 19x11 front, and 19x13 rear, the only tire the factory has to fit them will be the Kumho... specifically intended for the production ACR. Regarding the CCBs, they are currently not an option through GTC without doing the ACR package. The SRT BBK is the largest rotor that will fit inside the 18" Sidewinder II wheel (380mm), so the 390mm CCB would not fit anything aside the 19" wheel of the Santana. In short, you have to order an ACR for both Santana and CCB.

genVer
07-15-2015, 06:44 PM
Not to jump over Bill, was sifting the forum to find a photo and figured I could answer while here. Through the GTC Program, the only way to get the Santana Wheels are to order an ACR. Those wheels are 19x11 front, and 19x13 rear, the only tire the factory has to fit them will be the Kumho... specifically intended for the production ACR. Regarding the CCBs, they are currently not an option through GTC without doing the ACR package. The SRT BBK is the largest rotor that will fit inside the 18" Sidewinder II wheel (380mm), so the 390mm CCB would not fit anything aside the 19" wheel of the Santana. In short, you have to order an ACR for both Santana and CCB.

Thanks Courtney, that is a great segue into a question I've had but not yet asked. Is it possible to order any of the other ACR equipment through GTC without getting the full ACR package (i.e. the aero bits)?

Whitey
07-15-2015, 07:14 PM
This is a great question.

I hope you get an answer. From my perspective, there appears to be a master Viper build plan. In the plan are common build sequences and configurations. In 2015, the GTC's were grouped together. I believe many of the TA 2.0's were too. I would not be surprised if the late Extreme availability is indicating an ACR build sequence. Meaning, the Viper build plan is grouping Extremes together. So, if you order an Extreme closer to the build sequence, your wait will be shorter. Vice versa for early Extreme orders.

It would be interesting to read other perspectives.

Whitey
07-15-2015, 07:24 PM
If you do an Extreme for the street, CNN will send Anderson Cooper to you. He will want an interview to ask you why people are pulling over to see your car causing "massive traffic jams" :)

You will be a Viper Icon! :)

[QUOTE=v10enomous;147601]Yes I compared the features and sure I would love to have the drivers stripe too but not for $4,500 and the better stereo in the GTC seemed like a good trade off vs the light weight interior and battery. I was trying to build a reasonably priced Extreme Aero ACR that was more for the street than the track. I envisioned something like they did with Gen4 aero coupes but with the actual ACR extreme aero and more of the actual ACR components and in a custom color. Would you be able to get that car built the way I optioned and priced it ?