PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton

Sybil TF
06-24-2015, 01:27 PM
She was in town yesterday and said the Confederate flag "should not fly anywhere" Really? I guess it was ok in 1992. I find it appalling that Slick Willy's mentor was James William Fulbright. A former KKK member. And Al Gore Sr. voted against the civil rights act of 1964 along with Robert Bird, another KKK member.

Sorry, with all the racial crap going on around here I need to vent...She makes me sick...

Fatboy 18
06-24-2015, 01:33 PM
God I hope she does not get into Power :(

hmerrittiii
06-24-2015, 01:46 PM
https://www.facebook.com/cooterbenjones?fref=nf

I like this post I saw today by Cooter from the Dukes of Hazzard

Sybil TF
06-24-2015, 02:22 PM
I find it funny that some think it's evolving or a changing of one's mind from 92 to now. They have never denounced their friends involvement in the KKK.

kirkinsb
06-24-2015, 02:28 PM
https://www.facebook.com/cooterbenjones?fref=nf

I like this post I saw today by Cooter from the Dukes of Hazzard

I AGREE 100%....the level of political correctness is so out of freaking control.

The testicles of America have been completely removed over the last 7 years. Obama, Media, law-makers are to blame. Obama because he is the worst president ever and all he can think about is how to tear our county apart (removing gun ownership & supporting non-workers). Media, because all they care about is the shock factor...not the truth. (I am sorry Media, if you fight a Cop, you are a damn thug and deserve what you get...shot or beat!)....and finally Law-makers by NOT supporting ideals that got them elected in the first place...Like Nebraska senators voting to get rid of the death penalty.

The Once Proud America has become so soft and divided. Remember the saying....United we stand, divided we fall. America is set to take a fall.... We need a leader who can stand up and say "enough of this crap!"

Sybil TF
06-24-2015, 05:11 PM
How can anyone consider voting for this woman? Are people really that dumb or is it brainwashed?

plumcrazy
06-24-2015, 05:42 PM
yes, they are

ViperTony
06-24-2015, 06:17 PM
It doesn't matter. She has the lesbian vote, she will win.

BlknBlu
06-24-2015, 06:35 PM
So the General Lee may become illegal

Bruce

Vprbite
06-24-2015, 06:39 PM
I AGREE 100%....the level of political correctness is so out of freaking control.

The testicles of America have been completely removed over the last 7 years. Obama, Media, law-makers are to blame. Obama because he is the worst president ever and all he can think about is how to tear our county apart (removing gun ownership & supporting non-workers). Media, because all they care about is the shock factor...not the truth. (I am sorry Media, if you fight a Cop, you are a damn thug and deserve what you get...shot or beat!)....and finally Law-makers by NOT supporting ideals that got them elected in the first place...Like Nebraska senators voting to get rid of the death penalty.

The Once Proud America has become so soft and divided. Remember the saying....United we stand, divided we fall. America is set to take a fall.... We need a leader who can stand up and say "enough of this crap!"

I consider myself politically correct and I don't like you deriding those of us who choose to live our lives to a higher standard. I believe an apology is in order and if I don't get one I will sue you for my hurt feelings because I am entitled to that.

Vprbite
06-24-2015, 06:42 PM
How can anyone consider voting for this woman? Are people really that dumb or is it brainwashed?

She definitely has Sir-Mix-A-Lot's vote. Those pantsuits must be fully custom to fit around that dump truck of an ass she has. I bet it looks like a can of biscuit dough when she takes them off. Between her and Lewinski, me thinks he is a bit of a chubby chaser.

Vprbite
06-24-2015, 06:44 PM

Bruce

First of all..If you recall, they were just "good ol boys never meaning no harm." And yes, Mattel will no longer manufactur the general lee. Or, more precisely, Warner won't license one without the flag so no more will be made. I still have mine from when I was a kid.

Joel
06-24-2015, 08:09 PM
Or you could prefer the 14, 15, 16, whatever it is now idiots from the "other" side. Really, what choice is there?

Vprbite
06-24-2015, 08:34 PM
Or you could prefer the 14, 15, 16, whatever it is now idiots from the "other" side. Really, what choice is there?

20 republican candidates and not one or them is Adam Carolla. Political travesty.

Sybil TF
06-24-2015, 09:09 PM
Or you could prefer the 14, 15, 16, whatever it is now idiots from the "other" side. Really, what choice is there?Oh please, Clinton Crime Family Foundation make the other side look like angels...Not to mention e-mail and Benghazi scandal.

Sybil TF
06-24-2015, 09:11 PM

BruceYeah, look at the Auto trader commercial. They trade it in for a viper. No confederate flag on top but it does have the 01 on the side...

Viktimize
06-24-2015, 10:20 PM

Well consider the fac that the average person who watches the news considers themself educated on the topic. And then look at how disgustingly biased your media is to the left. Not hard to see how Democrats get so many votes.

And if you're just referring to the Democraic Primary election, look who she is running against. She is a woman, she has to win. Only reason she lost last time was because she ran against a black guy.

Sybil TF
06-24-2015, 11:56 PM
I laughed when it was leaked what slick Willy said about Obama in 2008, " A few years ago this guy would be carrying our bags" LOL.

Coloviper
06-25-2015, 07:17 AM
Social media and by-the-minute news is to blame for the mob mentality these days. Just ask Viktimize about the path Alberta has chose to enter the Seven Gates of Hell.

Not a Hillary fan either! More frustrating aspect is system is completely broke. No real leaders on either side have stepped up. It is a vote of the lesser of evils.

Time for a REAL third party in the middle focused on business and growth, not appeasing every fricken' whinny PC agenda ridden sociopath. SOOOO tired of the disrespect to real America, yet government gone wild. Problem is our great nation now has an identity crisis. Media is trying to make it what media feels it should be. These people have never accomplished a fricken' thing in life and would be on the streets unemployed in a real world.

While Hillary is a nightmare, she is only a small fraction of the problem. The path our country is on is just scary. Feel sorry for my 2 year old son. It is going to be a mess going forth. Then again, maybe he will be the one to fix it. You never know!

Sybil TF
06-25-2015, 09:45 AM
Problem with a 3rd party is you get the Ross Perot effect. You would have to have 4 viable parties to balance it out or it only favors the one party on the other side which is the Democrats since they always rally to their candidate on election day. America is probably going to have to fail to wake up...

Herrsss
06-25-2015, 11:24 AM
Seems to me the cycle will continue as long as folks can vote themselves stuff from other people's pockets.

Slithr
06-25-2015, 02:40 PM
Seems to me the cycle will continue as long as folks can vote themselves stuff from other people's pockets.

^^^^^ This, excuse me I need to get back to work ..... a lot of folks counting on me

sparkrn
06-25-2015, 04:32 PM
And what does this have to do with a viper again?

Slithr
06-25-2015, 04:59 PM

Absolutely nothing being in the 'Off Topic' section

Vprbite
06-25-2015, 05:28 PM

Democrats want to take our guns and they will use our vipers to do it!

Actually, exactly what slithr said. Nothing cause it doesn't have too.

We have a liberal in our arizona club here. I won't say who. But he gets an appropriate amount of shit thrown his way for it. The weirdest part is, I didn't even know till someone told me. He hides it well. Sneaky liberals.

Coloviper
06-25-2015, 05:48 PM
Well, let's just start with one other choice, outside of right or left. In the PC world we have, the middle is the only one that should really win. The reality is EVRYONE I know or meet is upset with the government and politics because there is no middle ground. I am not talking about an independent running but a legitimate new party in the middle, best of either side without the extremism. While they are at it, get rid of income tax for a flat tax, term limits in Washington, medical malpractice torte reform, mandatory public hanging death penalty for murder in all states, member dismemberment for sexual assault, etc. Our answers and solutions are all in front of us but people would sooner sit and bitch about everything than do something and make a real difference. It's the land of the free, not the land of the free-for-all, free-loading, free............

Problem with a 3rd party is you get the Ross Perot effect. You would have to have 4 viable parties to balance it out or it only favors the one party on the other side which is the Democrats since they always rally to their candidate on election day. America is probably going to have to fail to wake up...

sparkrn
06-25-2015, 07:14 PM
Democrats want to take our guns and they will use our vipers to do it!

Actually, exactly what slithr said. Nothing cause it doesn't have too.

We have a liberal in our arizona club here. I won't say who. But he gets an appropriate amount of shit thrown his way for it. The weirdest part is, I didn't even know till someone told me. He hides it well. Sneaky liberals.
Wouldn't a truck hold a lot more guns then a viper.

Vprbite
06-25-2015, 09:02 PM
Wouldn't a truck hold a lot more guns then a viper.

Yes. But it's a slower getaway.

Sybil TF
06-26-2015, 06:16 AM
Yes. But it's a slower getaway.Get a viper truck just in case...

viper_eddie
06-26-2015, 02:14 PM
This is a 100% honest question, but is there even one good candidate?

I wasn't his biggest fan last time but I actually regret Romney not running this time.

Sybil TF
06-26-2015, 02:41 PM
I wasn't his biggest fan last time but I actually regret Romney not running this time.Not me, he can't win? Why? The same reason Dole and McCain Lost and him last time around. They pander to the other side and want to be liked by them and the media.They will never be liked by those two groups. They are ignorant and refuse to realize that their base stays home when a moderate wish-wash gets the nomination. We need 2 parties and Boehner and the other wimps act like the Democrats and give Obama almost everything he wants.

Sybil TF
06-26-2015, 06:08 PM
Shame on you Barry...lol

eucharistos
06-26-2015, 11:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niKWB9cNhII

the Larry Nichols part in the 1st hour :fpopcorn: