PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Orlando

aowheels
06-19-2015, 02:16 PM
Hey Viper Gang!

I'm an active automotive enthusiast out of Orlando. I'm not a Viper owner... Not yet! But hope to be one day!

My name is Brian Guy, just thought I would introduce myself!!!

DEMO MAN
06-19-2015, 02:23 PM
Hey Brian, now we need to work on you to buy one of these monsters. You will never regret it, and it's cheaper than heroin. Ok that last part isn't true but buy one anyway.

aowheels
06-19-2015, 02:32 PM
Hey Brian, now we need to work on you to buy one of these monsters. You will never regret it, and it's cheaper than heroin. Ok that last part isn't true but buy one anyway.

Giving the price compared to something like the Z06.... You'd have to be nuts! The new Vipers offer so much more bang for the buck!!! I'm very impressed with the whole package (inside and out)

I'm due for a mid-life crisis here in the next few years... I'll need a little monster in my life :)

Nice to meet you DEMO MAN!

DEMO MAN
06-19-2015, 02:41 PM
You are always welcome to come out to any events if you want to see a few of them up close and personal. There's no need to wait for that mid life crisis although it helps to explain it to others. Mine is a 2010 convertible, I'm more a fan of the old school stuff vs all the electronics the new ones have, that and the factory doesn't make a convertible yet. 11397

aowheels
06-19-2015, 02:57 PM
You are always welcome to come out to any events if you want to see a few of them up close and personal. There's no need to wait for that mid life crisis although it helps to explain it to others. Mine is a 2010 convertible, I'm more a fan of the old school stuff vs all the electronics the new ones have, that and the factory doesn't make a convertible yet. 11397

I definitely will come out and check out the events! Thank You!

I'm a huge fan of anything classic automotive. not just the Vipers. I just got back from Ohio this last weekend. I attended the Ault Park Concours d'elegance in Cincinnati. It was one of the best shows I've seen in a while. Every car you walked by you had to appreciate kind of car show! It was great, loaded with tons of history and good stories behind each automobile! Thats what it's about for me! I'll look forward to coming out to some of the Central FL gatherings and the stories your guys cars have!
My kids are all about the viper badge... sooner would be better as they tell me!

MoparBoyy
06-19-2015, 06:11 PM
Welcome!

smhog
06-20-2015, 08:24 PM
Welcome, Brian.

Best of luck in your search. If I can offer anything, try craigslist. I found my 94 on there.

Tim

aowheels
06-21-2015, 08:31 AM
Thanks Guys! Happy Fathers Day to those!

LATAMUD
06-21-2015, 06:57 PM
Welcome Brian. I think we have a good group here in the Central FL area. Keep up with the forums, we typically have something going on once a month or every other month. Also, if you're on Facebook look up the Viper Owner's Association group.

Bart

ViperPete
06-22-2015, 04:18 PM
A bunch of us are meeting up at Ocala Cars and Coffee July 5th at 9am-ish then going to my house for a pool party and BBQ. You are welcome to join!

PM me for details.