PDA

View Full Version : 97 GTS Heads Cam

nrs1
06-17-2015, 10:49 PM
First start up on my Greg Good Heads/Cam solid roller lifters set up. Will be getting a Chris Jensen tune then off to the dyno for the fine tune. Cordes Performance Racing did a fantastic job on the car. They also installed my StopTech Big Brakes, 3.55 gears, re-cored my radiator, installed ACR oil pan among other mods. This is going to be a great race car. Check out the short vid.
https://www.facebook.com/Cordesperformanceracing
Neil

682nv
06-18-2015, 01:57 PM
Neil,
Where are you getting your car dyno'd at? I just had a heads/cam package installed on my 04. Also, where is Chris located at? Does he do a SCT tune?

Greg Good
06-18-2015, 02:49 PM
It sounds great.

nrs1
06-18-2015, 03:34 PM
It will be dyno'd at UMS Tuning, right next door to Cordes. Chris is in CA. and he is working my tune with a SCT.

Neil,
Where are you getting your car dyno'd at? I just had a heads/cam package installed on my 04. Also, where is Chris located at? Does he do a SCT tune?

nrs1
06-18-2015, 03:36 PM
It sounds great.
Thanks Greg,
Looking forward to running on the track when it cools down a bit. Got a few more months to wait, since it is in the 11x F range now. Gives me a chance to get all of my cooling mods dialed in during the heat.

nrs1
06-23-2015, 07:05 PM
Ran our first session on the dyno last night and it put down 580 rwhp/600 lbft in 100+ deg. heat and 91 octane. The car sounds amazing and runs like a beast. This is going to be a great race car. We ran out of injector capacity, so we had to order a larger set for the next session. Chris Jensen is doing a good job remote tuning from CA. Amazing set of heads and cam!

Greg Good
06-23-2015, 07:56 PM
Wow, that's good power. Chris always does a great job. He's my go-to guy on tuning for heads/cam combo's. No "would've could've should've". Just real results, no excuses.

AZMotorgod
07-26-2015, 01:40 PM
nrs1,

Sounds great, and nice outcome on the chosen mods. Never heard of Cordes Performance before and I am a local. Had a chance to check out their facebook page and see some Viper customer stuff as well as all of the other things they do too, impressive.

This threat is a great advertisement for them as well as Chris and Greg too. Thanks for turning others on to them as well.

SlateEd
11-21-2015, 08:47 PM
Hey Guys - stumbled on this thread looking for contact info for Chris J. Can one of you PM me the best email to reach him? Thanks!

Ed

Vprbite
11-23-2015, 01:18 AM
Glad to hear Cordes did some good work for you. I may be talking to them myself soon about installing a passive keyless entry for me.