PDA

View Full Version : Hello from almost the exact center of Canada!

Rare Snake
12-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Hello VOA!

My name is Dason, I'm from just south of Winnipeg, Manitoba. I've been nuts about pretty much anything with wheels since before I can remember, and 3 years ago I was lucky enough to become a Viper owner. The addiction went deep, and I can't get enough...every time I sit in that seat I still get the same thrill I got the very first time. I've learned a ton about these cars in that short time, and maybe even more about myself as a driver. I mainly cruise (the more road trips the better) but I've done a few 1/4 mile passes at the track, and I go to as many shows as I can. My heart is divided up almost equally between my '01 GTS and my (Canadian) '95.....oh yeah...um...and my wife too.

:Canada:

BlknBlu
12-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Welcome from almost the exact center of the United States.

Bruce

Sharky
12-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Welcome Dason. I'm from just west of the center of Canada in Saskatchewan. Being a little closer to the west coast actually has our banana trees still in full bloom. I'm down in the Steinbach, Winkler area quite a bit on business. Maybe our paths will cross.

Anonymous
12-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Hose teasers

DrTaco
12-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Bill Pemberton
12-04-2013, 07:59 AM
..................and a fond welcome also for your wife , as she is obviously smart, beautiful and understanding ( simple logic for any married man with two Vipers, ha).

Glad to have you both in the Club!!

Rare Snake
12-04-2013, 10:15 AM
..................and a fond welcome also for your wife , as she is obviously smart, beautiful and understanding ( simple logic for any married man with two Vipers, ha).

Glad to have you both in the Club!!

Lol good call, Bill!!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

VPRPWRD
12-04-2013, 11:19 AM
Welcome to the VOA!

JonB ~ PartsRack
12-04-2013, 04:44 PM
A red GTS is a "RARE SNAKE" indeed........ in Manitoba!

Is your roof black? Trying to stay warmer !?

WELCOME

Rare Snake
12-04-2013, 05:48 PM
A red GTS is a "RARE SNAKE" indeed........ in Manitoba!

Is your roof black? Trying to stay warmer !?

WELCOME

There are a few more showing up every summer it seems, but I'm always glad to see them. Here's a pic of my odd one, I believe I might be the only green 1st gen in my area. This car is my favorite. My hands were shaking so bad signing on this one, I never thought I'd ever buy a Viper! lol

Bitten
12-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Welcome!!!!!

slitherv10
12-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Glad to see you hear and hope you enjoy your stay as much as we are !!

RT SERPENT
12-30-2013, 11:08 PM
Hi Dason!
I finally found the time to sign onto the VOA national forum! Glad your here buddy! Looking forward to summer… this minus 50 stuff, BITES!

For the rest of you, I too, am a die-hard auto enthusiast and a Mopar nut from Central Canada. The first time I laid eyes on a Viper I new i had to have one…
Fall of 2000 I finally picked up the brand new black on black RT-10 I dreamed of. Still have it now…. and thanks to many of the gurus in the Viper world
(All of whom are now part of this new VOA) I can't help but smile every time I hit the gas. WOW!

Anonymous
12-31-2013, 07:01 AM
Welcome aboard.