PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Before the 20th!!!

Vombomb
06-13-2015, 01:51 PM
I posted in the Gen III/IV forums, but is there any legit shops here in the Tucson/Phoenix area that can address a noise I'm getting at high RPM under load? Would like to get it fixed before the 20th for obvious reasons!

AZTVR
06-13-2015, 05:09 PM
I posted in the Gen III/IV forums, but is there any legit shops here in the Tucson/Phoenix area that can address a noise I'm getting at high RPM under load? Would like to get it fixed before the 20th for obvious reasons!

Eddie Martin has been a great resource as a Viper Tech in AZ for many years. Currently working at Airpark Dodge in Scottsdale. http://www.maehammotorsports.com/

Vombomb
06-13-2015, 06:55 PM
Thanks, email sent! Another question, who do you have do balancing, alignment and brake work here?

Vprbite
06-13-2015, 08:21 PM
Eddie is really the go to guy for these kind of things. I usually just tie them all in together. Like alignment at the same time as an oil change or whatever.

Hotrodder00
06-15-2015, 02:40 AM
+1 for Eddie - the Viper Whisperer! He's a busy guy, but worth it.

Vombomb
06-16-2015, 08:34 PM
Talked to Eddie over the weekend, and he basically said it was detonation. Called Erick at A&C Performance yesterday, he left a message for Todd, and long story short, Todd's the freaking MAN! He spent all morning refining the tune and sending it to me, until we had the right mixture. Turned out one of the cylinders was running lean, so he upped fueling at the top, and boom, she's all ready for the 20th!