PDA

View Full Version : The Hamptons Cruise - Oaklands Marina - July 19

SlateEd
06-12-2015, 09:51 PM
It's ON for July 19, 2015. The NY/CT Classic cruise and lunch at Oaklands!

Check out this menu:

11:00 am
Bar/Lounge Room and Outside Deck
Cash Bar
One Hour of Passed Appetizers:
* Braised Short Rib Crostinis
* Oakland’s mini crab cakes
* Hamburger Sliders
* Pesto Prosciutto Paninis
* Coconut Crusted Chicken
* Fresh Tomato Bruschetta
*Vegetable Spring Rolls
Sit Down Lunch at tables on the outside deck or bar/lounge:
*Ceasar Salad to start
*Choice of 1 1/4 lb lobster, filet mignon, seafood pasta or
chicken stuffed with spinach, roasted peppers and asiago *Dessert choice of Decadent Chocolate Cake or Key Lime Pie served with coffee or tea

$80.00 per person
The Club will be kicking in $15 per member, so member price = $65... Time to renew if you've been waiting!

Meetup and driving details coming soon - for now start the RSVPs!

thetalonguy
06-14-2015, 06:11 PM
Hey Ed,

I'm in! Might be plus one; won't know for sure until closer.

Evil v10
06-14-2015, 07:50 PM
Hello Ed,
Steven and I will be attending this event.
Reservations for our villa already booked at Inn Spot on the Bay. If any viper members looking to stay the weekend this is a great spot on the Bay.
Steven and I love this event and look forward to spending time with everyone. Big thanks to everyone who helped put this event together.

XXX BLK
06-14-2015, 08:17 PM
Adrian + 1
Chazz
RedRich
Sal + 1
Rocky + 1
Michael + 1
Edgar

SlateEd
06-14-2015, 09:01 PM
Thanks Adrian for handling the venue this year! I know they'll be welcoming us back in style!

The List:

Adrian + 1
Chazz
RedRich
Sal + 1
Rocky + 1
Michael + 1
Edgar
Matt (+1)
Steven and Maria
Ed and Courtney
Rossa
Draco +1

XXX BLK
06-15-2015, 06:59 AM
Ed, my pleasure. I'm currently working on raffle prizes for the event and will post up in the next couple of days/weeks .

Rossa
06-15-2015, 07:51 AM
Count me in!

SlateEd
06-26-2015, 10:48 PM
Update!
We have online signup available for this one! you can paypal now and save your greenbacks for the awesome raffles that Adrian has been working on for the club!!!

head on over here and signup - http://www.nyctvoa.org/events-registration.html

Mamba003
07-12-2015, 06:56 AM
Ed I'd love to come but not a member this year. Is it open to non members? By the way this is Tom Nader.

SlateEd
07-12-2015, 11:04 AM
Ed I'd love to come but not a member this year. Is it open to non members? By the way this is Tom Nader.

Tom! of course you'd be welcome to come, would love to see you!

Are you getting back into a Viper soon :) ?

You can signup and pre-pay here: http://www.nyctvoa.org/hamptons-cruise.html

SlateEd
07-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Hey Everyone - This cruise is going to be AWESOME!

We need to give the venue a head-count by early Thursday, so PLEASE RSVP!

you can also sign up and pre-pay with paypal or credit card online... keep your cash for the raffles :-)

http://www.nyctvoa.org/hamptons-cruise.html (http://www.nyctvoa.org/hamptons-cruise.html)

Mamba003
07-14-2015, 01:01 AM
Ed I still have my Viper. It just been hard to get into it regularly with my daughter and all. To make matters worse I won't be driving Viper as my oil cooler lines are beginning to leak. I have Dans new AE lines but haven't had a chance to install. Hopefully soon. Will likely drive my new Maserati. Me plus one.

Tom! of course you'd be welcome to come, would love to see you!

Are you getting back into a Viper soon :) ?

You can signup and pre-pay here: http://www.nyctvoa.org/hamptons-cruise.html

SlateEd
07-14-2015, 08:26 PM
Ed I still have my Viper. It just been hard to get into it regularly with my daughter and all. To make matters worse I won't be driving Viper as my oil cooler lines are beginning to leak. I have Dans new AE lines but haven't had a chance to install. Hopefully soon. Will likely drive my new Maserati. Me plus one.

Understood! Will be great to see you, and excited to see the new Mas.

Everyone, we meet up on the Long Island Expressway at the rest stop between exits 51-52.
We will meet there at 9:30am. We DRIVE by 10am sharp.

SlateEd
07-14-2015, 09:16 PM
HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORING FRIENDS! We have some great auction and raffle items thanks to Adrian's work and their generosity!

-American Racing Headers has donated 3 certificates for $500 off a set of headers!

-Jon B. at Parts Rack has donated some incredible Viper memorabilia:
RARE 2014 Tudor Series Drivers Championship Checkered flag, autographed by Kuno Wittmer
3 watercolor Viper GTS-R Lithographs - 20 years old! Same as GT-2 / GTS-R buyers received. In fact, these are rare CAAP surplus sets from the GT-2 program in 1998.
...plus some door prizes!

-JTM Motorsports has donated 3 Free Dyno Pulls!

-Artist Shellie Anne has donated a free hand-drawn portrait of the winner's Viper!
(here's a sample of a GenII GTS she drew)

SlateEd
07-16-2015, 06:48 AM
Bump - Let's get those RSVPs folks - we need to give the restaurant a head count today (Thursday)

The List:

Adrian + 1
Chazz
RedRich
Sal + 1
Rocky + 1
Michael + 1
Edgar
Matt TalonGuy
Steven and Maria
Ed and Courtney
Rossa
Draco +1
Matt M.
Pete +1 (?)
Russ and Mo
Joe + Toni
Jeff +1
Larry+1
Mamba003 +1

thetalonguy
07-16-2015, 07:50 AM
Hey Ed,

I'm just going to be one.

Thanks,
Matt

Just A Dream
07-16-2015, 08:08 AM
Russ and Mo will be there , see you guys Sunday Morning

plumcrazy
07-16-2015, 03:09 PM
surprised to not see more people listed as this is the best event in the NY/CT club IMO..

SlateEd
07-16-2015, 04:10 PM
surprised to not see more people listed as this is the best event in the NY/CT club IMO..

What are you up to on Sunday Plum? :-) It's come-as-you-are-drive-whatever-you-want for long-time NYCT Family

Snakebite
07-16-2015, 06:17 PM
Hey I would love to go.im getting the dash done in carbon fiber..if it's done in time can I join with a plus one?

SlateEd
07-16-2015, 06:25 PM
Hey I would love to go.im getting the dash done in carbon fiber..if it's done in time can I join with a plus one?

Absolutely! and if the dash is not done, drive whatever you've got, no worries :drive:

plumcrazy
07-17-2015, 12:16 PM
What are you up to on Sunday Plum? :-) It's come-as-you-are-drive-whatever-you-want for long-time NYCT Family

if i had the time id be calling adrian to let me borrow one of his cars... :)

Mamba003
07-18-2015, 04:15 PM
Ed in plus 1.

SlateEd
07-18-2015, 04:22 PM
Hey Crew - be ready to drive a little early tomorrow, as traffic may be tougher than usual... I've heard a certain fleet of federal helicopters transporting the other president may be in the area...

(thanks RedRichard for the tip!)

We'll still meet up at 930 but if everyone is ready we'll try to leave before 10am.

Gonna be great!!!

JonB ~ PartsRack
07-18-2015, 06:54 PM
HAVE FUN

BE SAFE

JonB

SlateEd
07-18-2015, 08:48 PM
Hey Guys - I was just looking through google maps to confirm some of the route we take.. I have a visual memory for the streets out there but I don't remember rt#s as easily... Anyway - I'm street-viewing my way through the route in Hampton Bays and look who I found:

thetalonguy
07-19-2015, 01:03 PM
Thank you for the checkered flag JonB!!! Winner, winner chicken dinner!

redrichard
07-19-2015, 05:11 PM
Great Day $500. towards a set of Headers very hot , I love the Viper sick pin !!

Rossa
07-19-2015, 06:08 PM
Here I thought I'd wait to start thinking about mods on my gen v, but now that I've got that $500 credit from ARH...THANKS ARH!!!

SlateEd
07-20-2015, 06:45 AM
Thanks everyone for coming out yesterday!!!

we have the best members and the best sponsors - big thanks to Viper Parts Rack, American Racing Headers, JTM Motorsports, and Shellie Anne

Here's a quick SLIDESHOW (http://s937.photobucket.com/user/slateed/slideshow/Hamptons%20Bash%202015)

Just A Dream
07-20-2015, 11:29 AM
I'm sorry I missed this one but I did have Rocky and Chrissy buy me a raffle and I have to that the sponsors who come through time after time. This dyno pull is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. I should be back out of the hospital and on my feet soon to see you all.

Thanx
Russ

SlateEd
07-20-2015, 11:50 AM
I'm sorry I missed this one but I did have Rocky and Chrissy buy me a raffle and I have to that the sponsors who come through time after time. This dyno pull is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. I should be back out of the hospital and on my feet soon to see you all.

Thanx
Russ

Russ - Glad to hear you're bouncing back quickly - We missed you yesterday but will see you soon!

ACR Steve
07-20-2015, 01:13 PM
Looks like you guys had an amazing time . I think its the first year I missed this event :(

Wished I could have been there but had my kids quarterback camp all weekend . Must have been 110 on the field

Great pics

Russ hope to see you soon my friend