PDA

View Full Version : Event this Sunday in New England! June 14th 30+ viper signed up already!

Martin2000GTS
06-09-2015, 11:55 PM
Hey Guys!

We have a huge event this weekend in MA. Its a bit of a hike for NY and CT folks but its the event of the year for us. We already have 32 confirmed members 30 of which are bringing their vipers. Your prez Ed M and Courtney are coming up also! Follow them up !

We have Lobster Rolls burgers and hot dogs for lunch. Live music playing for most of the day and a great property to have the event on. There is also a dream garage on site for you to check out. This event is worth the ride up!

Come up and meet some New England members!

If anyone is interested PM Ed or myself for more info. .

This is a must RSVP event. Hope to see you guys there

Martin-

SlateEd
06-10-2015, 10:36 PM
Hey All - please RSVP to me or to Martin by Thursday if you would like to come up for this.
We will be leaving Westchester around 830-9 am.

Martin2000GTS
06-11-2015, 02:17 PM
We are up to 35 viper owners signed up for this event. I'm capping of the RSVP's today for New England members, but for NY members you got an open invite but please let Ed or myself know asap, if you are making the 3+hr drive you deserve to get in. We have about 135 people 32 vipers, 3 Ferraris a 360, 430, and 458, 30+ other nice cars. One member is bringing his sons 63 split window. And a Tesla :) Hope some NY guys can make it. Its worth the ride. (Lobster rolls, Games, Live Band, Great Property, dream garage viewing) Weather looks to be a 73 and Sunny. Perfect.
martin-