PDA

View Full Version : June 14th 3rd annual lobster roll party @ Dominiques house! biggest event of the year

Martin2000GTS
06-02-2015, 09:50 PM
NEVOA, Dominique and I are holding our 3rd annual lobster roll event and the New England Viper Owners Association is of course invited! This event has been getting the largest amount of vipers for the last 2 years of all events. Last year we had about 27 vipers, this year I’m shooting for 30+! I think we can do it. We already have 15-20 cars confirmed and we are still 12 days away!

Please PM me on here for meeting points as I don't want to list private addresses on a public forum. All members should have got the evite in their email with all the information. Any new potential members reading this, if you are interested in coming please PM me. We welcome all new potential members. Once you hang out with our club you will be hooked for life! We have the best events!!

Dominique's father has an awesome car themed garage filled with classic and new cars to check out. It is a “dream garage” that can hold 15+ cars and is a must see if you haven’t seen it. Her father encourages parking cars all over his front yard as he wants the property covered in vipers! (They have a super low 1in height curb) that’s right, park your car on the front lawn!!! Fill the whole drive way up so we can get some really good pictures. The Mike Tebo Band will be coming out to provide us with some great live music. As always there will be lobster rolls for everyone. If you don't like seafood, no problem, we will have burgers and hotdogs cooking on the grill as well. If you stay late enough we will have a camp fire and make s’mores!

So come out to eat, check out the cars, socialize and enjoy the music. Just remember to bring a chair. Last year we had over 60 cars (including her family & friends cars), let's get more for this year! So come on out and enjoy a great time with your friends. This will be the event of the year!

Everything is free & no cost at this event for you and your guest. If you want to donate to the NEVOA we will set up a jar for voluntary donations for more cool future events!

I encourage all new members to come to this event so you can meet everyone as we typically get so many members to this event. If you guys are paying the membership what are you waiting for? Any nonmembers that are on the fence? Come check it out, but please RSVP. It is very important to RSVP for this event. If you are a member you can bring any car you own, if you are a nonmember you must bring your viper as your “ticket” in. Everyone is allowed 1 guest. You can RSVP my PM'ing me on this site, or by posting to this thread. It is very important to RSVP for this event as I am accountable for everyone on the property.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on June 14th for the party of the year!! We will have club merchandise for sale as well and will be doing a 50/50 raffle!

Martin-

ssgsnake
06-03-2015, 04:51 AM
Great event, don't miss this one

Wot!
06-03-2015, 06:28 AM
I am counting the days!

Martin2000GTS
06-03-2015, 11:56 AM
We are already up to 20 vipers!!! 10 of the guys are pretty new members which is awesome, still banking on 10 other regulars and maybe another 5+ randoms....This we can hit 35 vipers? holy cow! Scott! Rsvp to the evite if you got the day off, the more people on there that sign up the more excitement builds and the more people sign up!! Im pumped this is gonna be insane!

SlateEd
06-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Ed + Courtney confirmed :dude3:

Martin2000GTS
06-09-2015, 06:00 AM
Nice !!! We have like 27 viper owners signed up! Think Tony P mentioned he was coming also. I think Matt in your club is on the fence also, maybe he will make the trek up if you guys ride together! Looking forward to the weekend. If you guys wanna come up the night before and stay over let me know. We can go out for dinner on Saturday. Heck if you wana make a whole weekend out of it come up Friday we can go for a boat ride on Saturday or something!
Martin-

Rosie
06-09-2015, 07:21 AM

Glad you can make it to one of our events!! Looking forward to seeing you both on Sunday!!!
Kerrie and Rusty

Rosie
06-09-2015, 07:23 AM
I am counting the days!
We are too!!! It's been a while since we've seen you. Hope Donna can make it as well!
See you Sunday,
Kerrie and Rusty

smhog
06-09-2015, 04:33 PM

Fantastic! Hope to see some other regions there on sunday.

Ed, pm inbound.

Tim

ACRSNK
06-09-2015, 08:13 PM
Just threw another coat of wax on my car. That makes 5 coats. Its so clean, I don't even want to drive it, but I'll make an exception for this shindig. :orange:

Glad we have some Viper peeps from other regions coming. If its anything like last year, this is going to be the Viper event of the year!

Tim...please make sure my wheels are nice and clean. I don't want to get dirty when I take them off your car. Lol.

smhog
06-09-2015, 10:12 PM
Hey Chris, you better not skimp on jack stands IF you go for the wheels, I'll be dissapointed if you use some cheap cinder blocks. Try black chrome jack stands and maybe I won't notice right away :)

It's about time we get to see that original RT you talk about. 5 coats you say? I'll bring the white gloves and we'll have a lil inspection fun.

Tim

Martin2000GTS
06-09-2015, 11:49 PM
Guys we are up to 32 Viper Owners, Well 2 of the 30 dont have vipers anymore and are bringing their F430 and 458 Italia, Either way still pretty good! 3 more and we are at 35. This is insane!

There is also going to be a bunch of other nice modded corvettes, mustangs, and a bunch of Dominique's parents cars on display. I'm sure we will have a total of 60+ nice cars all over the property. Weather as of today is 79 and Sunny with a 0% chance of rain. Perfect!

The event is free to all VOA Members.

We will be raising money with a 50/50 raffle, Kerri has some games up her sleeve that are supposedly pretty interesting (Im really wondering what these games are), and we will be pre selling New England Region t-shirts which will be in the following week. Unfortunately a little late but either way! Buy merchandise, play games, buy raffle tickets, support the club for more awesome events like this one!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

ACRSNK
06-10-2015, 10:42 AM
Hey Chris, you better not skimp on jack stands IF you go for the wheels, I'll be dissapointed if you use some cheap cinder blocks. Try black chrome jack stands and maybe I won't notice right away :)

It's about time we get to see that original RT you talk about. 5 coats you say? I'll bring the white gloves and we'll have a lil inspection fun.

Tim

Don't worry...I'll be gentle. :)

Martin2000GTS
06-11-2015, 02:05 PM
Were up to 35 Viper Owners for this event. We are capping of the RSVP tonight midnight no exceptions. We have 135 people expected for this event....INSANE...

ViperTony
06-11-2015, 04:01 PM
ViperTony + 1 if you can fit us. Thanks - T

Martin2000GTS
06-11-2015, 04:59 PM
Make that 36 viper owners. Thanks Tony!

#3VOIX
06-12-2015, 06:47 AM
Good morning,

Looking forward to meeting all the Viper owners this Sunday, thanks for the invite Martin!
If anyone is cruising up from the Southcoast area and would like to ride together (meeting on Rte. 24 Burger King travel plaza in Bridgewater, Ma) then to Boston to meet Steve Feldman, then off to meet the rest of the pack, give me a call. We are meeting Steve at 8:30a in Boston so the meet up time in Bridgewater will be 7:45a.
Please call my cell at 774-719-3069 if anyone needs further info.

best,
Shawn Bannister

Martin2000GTS
06-12-2015, 09:53 AM
Hey Shawn,

Thanks for posting up. I will shoot this information out right now to the all the email addresses as well. Hopefully some more guys will hook up and cruise with you guys. Thanks for setting that up. I see region presidential candidate in your future!

Martin2000GTS
06-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Our final head count for viper owners is 36, If Errol still had his viper id say 37.... but hes bringing his "Ferrari"

Breaking it down even more cause Im a numbers guy.
We have 28 Active NEVOA members out of 51 coming to this event (55% participation), We have 6 potential new members coming to the event that we have been recruiting (make sure to talk to these guys!), and we have Ed and Tony coming from NY!

This is pretty incredible. And the crazy thing is we have so many "regulars" that couldn't make it to this event (most likely cause it was motorcycle week in NH)

Anyways Ill be straight out setting up for Sunday. If anyone needs me make sure to email me I wont be checking the site to often.

Martin-

ACRSNK
06-15-2015, 09:35 AM
Had a great time at the lobster roll party. Couldn't have asked for a better day. Thanks Dominique and Martin!!!

Rosie
06-15-2015, 08:23 PM
WOW!!! The day went by WAY to fast!!!! A fabulous event, awesome weather, delicious food and hanging out with great friends!!! Thany you Mr. Prez, First Lady and to D's family for letting us crash their home three years in a row! We had a blast!
Love ya all,
Kerrie and Rusty

Rosie
06-15-2015, 08:25 PM
ViperTony + 1 if you can fit us. Thanks - T

Dude...where was ya?!?!?!?!

SlateEd
06-15-2015, 10:37 PM
Thank you all for having us at your killer event! Martin and Dominique put together a helluva day, great food, cool people and a LOT of nice cars!
Thanks to Dominique's family for rolling out the red carpet for so many Viper fanatics! Rock on New England, see you again soon,

Ed and Courtney