PDA

View Full Version : Another Dragon Slain!

Joel
06-01-2015, 07:34 AM
Viper Folks

Thanks to all who came to our 10th Dragon Event. Special thanks to those who helped. Sandi and Bob for pitching in everywhere. Jason for leading groups and not getting lost - sorry about the popo. Chip for leading groups and helping where needed - and keeping the "Twins" in line. The Morrisons for getting the whole thing off the ground and keeping it together. Maurice for making it a bucket list. Doris and Ralph for taking their time to come. Seth and Ian for their service. Our brothers and sisters in the Carolina Club - especially Brian - for being our most welcome co-sponsors. And of course, The Alabama/Tennessee bunch who pitched in where needed. I'm sure I forgot some but thank you all!

But most of all, thanks to all of you who came and made it a special event. I know I didn't get to talk to everyone but when I only see some of you once a year, I apologize for missing some folks. We all love our cars but it is the people who make any event like this so special. Thanks again. And no, I'm not ready to think about next year yet.

Joel

CarolinaViper
06-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Joel,

Do you know the status of David, who was hospitalized Sat/Sun (I think he was from the PA region).

Jeff

Stretch
06-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Joel, thanks for another great event in Gatlinburg!!

I spoke to Diane briefly this morning about Dave. She was trying to get him released this morning after they had received the latest test results. From what I understand, it was possible dehydration and nothing else came up from the tests that were run.

Update: I just received a message from Diane that Dave is out of the hospital and they are on the road back to PA.

CarolinaViper
06-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Great news. He gave us a little scare

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE
06-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Awesome news thank you sir!

J TNT
06-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Glad to Hear the "Dragon " didn't Win ! And everyone kept the shiny side up !!! ;)

outnumbered
06-01-2015, 04:42 PM
Joel,
Thank you for organizing such a fantastic event. Tammy and I also enjoyed the conversation Saturday morning at breakfast. Wish we could have stayed for the parade, but there is always next year.

Ron

No hemi
06-04-2015, 08:33 AM
Thanks Again Joel!!, Great event as always and sure Glad to see all my Viper Family again!!!!

Joel
06-04-2015, 10:43 AM
Talked to Dave yesterday and he is fine - 5 staples in his head. Fortunately, like mine, his head is the hardest part of his body. He thanked everyone for their well wishes and said he would be "back" next year!

Joel, thanks for another great event in Gatlinburg!!

I spoke to Diane briefly this morning about Dave. She was trying to get him released this morning after they had received the latest test results. From what I understand, it was possible dehydration and nothing else came up from the tests that were run.

Update: I just received a message from Diane that Dave is out of the hospital and they are on the road back to PA.

NSviper
06-21-2015, 01:04 PM
Received our video Friday, oops I mean DVD.. old school.... sorry :). Just getting around to watching it today. Thanks Joel. That will be one event that will be hard to beat. With great memories for a life time.