PDA

View Full Version : Pristine as new OZ 18 wheels for sale with mounted slicks.

Late Apex
11-30-2013, 01:04 PM
I have a full set of these OZ wheels in silver and in the sizes shown for front and rear. They are specifically for the Viper with correct offset. Includes specific lug nuts for all four wheels and R6 slicks mounted and balanced. I used the set only one weekend at TWS this year and the wheels are as new with NO scuffs, dings, or chips of any sort. They are super clean and are just like new. The R6 slicks in 345 rears and 315 fronts have just 2 days of track use and have a lot left in them. If interested you can PM me for more info. Local pick up only in my garage in Spring. $2000 cash firm. Thanks, Markhttp://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results.jsp?autoMake=Dodge&autoModel=Viper&autoYear=2009&autoModClar=SRT10+ACR. Copy and paste the Tire Rack info here or see them on Tire Racks site.

Late Apex
02-20-2014, 05:41 PM
I have a full set of these OZ wheels in silver and in the sizes shown for front and rear. They are specifically for the Viper with correct offset. Includes specific lug nuts for all four wheels and R6 slicks mounted and balanced. I used the set only one weekend at TWS this year and the wheels are as new with NO scuffs, dings, or chips of any sort. They are super clean and are just like new. The R6 slicks in 345 rears and 315 fronts have just 2 days of track use and have a lot left in them. If interested you can PM me for more info. Local pick up only in my garage in Spring. $2000 cash firm. Thanks, Markhttp://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results.jsp?autoMake=Dodge&autoModel=Viper&autoYear=2009&autoModClar=SRT10+ACR. Copy and paste the Tire Rack info here or see them on Tire Racks site. Update 2/20/14. I still have these mint OZ Viper specific 18 inch silver wheels and mounted/balanced Hoosier R6 slicks for sale. Included lug nuts and will also throw in free, a wall mount tire rack that holds ALL four of these wheels and tires. The rack is also in mint condition. Needing to clean up the garage so PM if interested. Mark.

V10Pilot
05-30-2014, 03:47 PM
Late to see this but do you still have these? I have a 2000 ACR.