PDA

View Full Version : Viper Registry

ViperJeff
11-30-2013, 10:29 AM
As a non viper owning person, I am unqualified to provide viper related info

Vj

BlknBlu
11-30-2013, 11:58 AM
really cool stats. I keep a DB on the 08-09 Vipers.

Bruce

Shooter
11-30-2013, 09:41 PM
Some people don't care, and some do. I am one that cares. Lucky for me, both my Gen IV's were true 1 of 1 cars. I like finding the other 1 of 1's like V10Lee's Silver 2010 ACR and other's. Thanks for posting the info dude.

Shooter
11-30-2013, 10:02 PM
I know all the 1 of 1's by VIN so it makes a little bit more fun for me. There are still a few I'm trying to nail down because I have seen documentation that is conflicting (like two different colors for stripes). I'll get there, it will just take time

The last 3 of my ACR vin is also my VOA number :)

Shooter
11-30-2013, 11:51 PM
Now you can never sell her now that you are number matching LOL

If they build a Gen V ACR that looks like the GT3R, has 700 hp and is not over $150k there might be a problem. :)

steve911
12-01-2013, 12:20 PM
I have been trying to collect the VIN's for the 2006 VCA Coupes. I have about a dozen so far. Do you need this info to help you or do you already have it...

plumcrazy
12-01-2013, 12:40 PM
jeff, when this is done, ill put it in the HOW TO's for safe keeping and reference

Stretch
12-07-2013, 04:24 PM
Jeff is the man! This is a very cool project... I can't imagine how much time he's put into it already.

Stretch
12-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Yeah don't ever count the hours, even I know that's a bad idea :)

BlknBlu
12-07-2013, 05:52 PM
all I can say is I have the Black and Blue registry.

Nice work ViperJeff

Bruce

commandomatt
12-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Some people don't care, and some do. I am one that cares. Lucky for me, both my Gen IV's were true 1 of 1 cars. I like finding the other 1 of 1's like V10Lee's Silver 2010 ACR and other's. Thanks for posting the info dude.

I also think that the idea of a 1 of 1 is amazing. To know you have the only one just like it, ever made...very cool feeling.

I have 2 of them

2006 Coupe, Yellow with Silver stripes, 5 spokes. There was another Yellow/Silver but that was ordered with H spokes
2010 ACR, Toxic with Graphite stripes

.......and once again, Thanks Jeff for taking the time to put all this info together

Matt

Shooter
12-07-2013, 08:51 PM
I also think that the idea of a 1 of 1 is amazing. To know you have the only one just like it, ever made...very cool feeling.

2010 ACR, Toxic with Graphite stripes

Matt

Did you get your ACR from Baxter Dodge?.

That's where I got my orange with white stripes ACR.

WhiteSnake
12-07-2013, 09:05 PM
VJ,
Great data base! Thanks for the passion and dedication. It's greatly appreciated. Do you have a break down of the 2013 model year cars that were produced?
Thanks, WS

commandomatt
12-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Your 2006

One of the VIN's ends in 82, the other is 83. The only other difference in the VIN is the Check Digit

Vj

Vj,

Mines the 083. Both were special orders pushed through by Woodhouse.

Pretty cool as my ACR ends in 083 as well.

Matt

commandomatt
12-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Did you get your ACR from Baxter Dodge?.

That's where I got my orange with white stripes ACR.

Yes, I got it from Baxter's..........great guys to deal with

Matt

commandomatt
12-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Now, how the hell did you do that?

09VIPER
12-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Awesome work Viper Jeff...do you have a list for 09 Vipers?I own a 2009 Graphite ACR with silver stripes...1 of 4...found one on google ,different radio?1 of 3?Mines a Canadian ACR,maybe not as many,what are the odds 1 of 1?Thanks Dan,proud Viper owner.

09VIPER
12-08-2013, 12:31 AM
Thanks for reply...I'll be here for awhile!!Keep checking in...thanks:bth_smiley_formula1

09VIPER
12-08-2013, 12:49 AM
Jeff,I bought my ACR this March,had a good summer with it.Plan to keep it a long time....no hurry!!!Don't go out of your way,enjoy the weekend and take care.Nice to meet you.Dan

plumcrazy
12-08-2013, 08:33 AM
guess thats good for the guys wanting number info ? more time to work at home ?

canadian viper
12-08-2013, 05:36 PM
in 2009 they did not build all of the 100 voi cars. sales were slow. and no they were not 2010 voi cars

commandomatt
12-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Jeff,

Another great break down. Good work

I have always found it interesting that the Ltd and special edition Vipers are also the ones that they often made the most of. In other words, these turn out to be the most common.

I see a Race Yellow ACR with Graphite stripes in there....that may be 1 of 1 ever (any year/any generation/any body style). You tell me.....have you come across another one in that combo ?

Matt

commandomatt
12-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Viper Race Yellow Clear Coat / Dual Graphite Painted Stripes 1 in 2009

Race Yellow / SRT Racing Stripes, Gunmetal 1 in 2014

Race Yellow / GTS Racing Stripes, Gunmetal 1 in 2013

Race Yellow / GTS Racing Stripes, Gunmetal 3 in 2014

Well, unless I counted wrong.. I'm a bit blurry eyed at the moment from starting at a computer screen

Gunmetal and Graphite the same ?

If so, that 09 ACR was at least the only gen 3/4 car with that combo

Matt

Shooter
12-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Ringold Dodge sold me the 1 of 1 Yellow w/ blk stripes 09 Aero Coupe. I saw it on ebay for sale at a dealer in Houston last week.

FYI, I'm pretty sure the other Yellow w/silver stripes 09 Aero Coupe was also a 1 of 1. Not 1 of 2. It was also from Ringold.

I bet those Aero verts hold some value down the road. Especially the 1 of 1's

commandomatt
12-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Delete]

nastygts
12-09-2013, 09:42 PM
FWIW, I'm up to 1,000 for a production count for 2013

keep the data coming

Shooter
12-09-2013, 10:42 PM
2009 DODGE VIPER SRT-10 TWO DOOR COUPE - Viper Race Yellow Clear Coat / Dual Silver Painted Stripes 3 each

Nice way to answer.
Let me help you out. 2 Coupes, 1 Aero coupe.

Shooter
12-09-2013, 10:51 PM
Guess I misunderstood your question

apologies

I have the break down from SRT on the 09's. I would gladly send it to you if it would help you in your quest for knowledge :)

Lawrenzo
03-25-2014, 05:57 PM
Wow, who pissed Jeff off so much that he deleted all the info?? :t0122:

Shooter
03-25-2014, 06:12 PM

I heard he's cozied up with the VCA now.

LeadfootRT10
03-26-2014, 12:22 AM
Is there a Sapphire registry?

ViperJeff
03-26-2014, 12:46 AM

Most of it's covered, a bunch of Viper magazine pages have been posted for Gen IV, I posted some other lists in the appropriate sections and there are a few years I haven't completed. Most of the lists were posted on the Viper Garage. I attempted to share with the VCA the same way I did here. I actually started trying to help the VCA back in 2012... then.... We Welcomed the VOA and drama was the word of the day. Because I made that initial offer to the VCA, I felt it important to follow thru with the new leadership of the VCA, exchanged a few messages and emails with Greg (NSane1) and then the Magazine thing happened and well, until Greg responds to the last message, it is what it is.

Here was an entirely different set of circumstances. There was serious heat over the involvement of non Viper owning contribution. As a non owner, I took a huge step backwards, let membership items and other important VOA concerns play out. There was no rush on my part. There is still a little backlash with the data I have for a variety of reasons to include the fact that my data is VIN based instead of guess based. I'm still in no rush, however, if there is a question you might have and I can supply the answer... just PM me. I will give you the best answer I can. Other than that, there is the IVR. If you look closely you will see a number of estimates and incomplete documentation (mines not done either so I'm not throwing stones). Even when I do find errors in the data posted in the IVR or magazines, it will be hard to convince anyone of that error after my 2003 post were I messed up the entire post (being human can suck).

As far as being pissed off, no, I'm not. There is really nothing to be pissed off about. Just a Viper fan doing what I enjoy

Cheers
Jeff

ViperJeff
03-26-2014, 09:35 AM
Is there a Sapphire registry?

Do you really want one?

If so, let me know what your thinking and maybe I can help.
Vj

Sybil TF
03-26-2014, 01:03 PM
I heard he's cozied up with the VCA now.

That is low and disingenuous.:slap:

ViperJeff
03-26-2014, 01:52 PM
Shooter should be able to voice his opinion and I don't mind. it's just a list
Vj

IndyRon
03-26-2014, 02:13 PM
Vj

So, maybe I'm just ignorant of some obvious things, but why delete all the date and information out of the opening post that can be used by forum users? Why not just leave the data?

ViperJeff
03-26-2014, 02:27 PM
So, maybe I'm just ignorant of some obvious things, but why delete all the date and information out of the opening post that can be used by forum users? Why not just leave the data?

see:
http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/1608-Gen-3-amp-4-Production-Numbers

Shooter
03-26-2014, 07:12 PM
Vj

It wasn't an opinion. It was really what I heard.

- - - Updated - - -

That is low and disingenuous.:slap:

See my reply above before you jump.

ViperJeff
03-26-2014, 08:34 PM
It wasn't an opinion. It was really what I heard.

Being an Independent I'm not corralled by the "us or them" criteria. Which begs the question, why would anyone even care who I talk to. If the VCA would like to try and bring the IVR current with my help, that is up to them. At this point I'm fairly certain the VCA wants to bring the IVR current. My bet is they are looking internally to get that done and have found that they nether have the time or resources to do so, which means... the IVR will stay like it is for the foreseeable future.

Make it a Better Day
Vj

LeadfootRT10
03-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Do you really want one?

If so, let me know what your thinking and maybe I can help.
Vj

Teach me your ways master *bows*, and i'll create it for you.

ViperJeff
03-26-2014, 10:18 PM
Here's some 2001 Sapphire data, enjoy!

Deleted for Shooter

Sybil TF
03-27-2014, 10:02 AM
I

See my reply above before you jump.
Ok so you used some lube beforehand. How sweet. My bad(cya)

ViperJeff
03-31-2014, 12:28 AM
Ok so you used some lube beforehand. How sweet. My bad(cya)

Just getting back from Kalifornia... You know it doesn't really matter. It's obvious to me there is no real interest in this kind of stuff, well except for the hand lube. That seems to be a premium service.

Currently getting ready for my new endeavor and by May 1st it will be in full swing and the best part ... It has nothing to do with vehicles.

Make it a better day and Sybil thanks for all the smiles and can you believe, the reduction process is in full swing

Cheers
Vj

Sybil TF
03-31-2014, 12:54 PM
Commifornia? Nice.lol

ViperJeff
09-29-2021, 10:47 AM
Viper Registry Update

As some know, on 10/01/2020 a large portion of the Viper Registry was closed and I no longer Register Vipers into the database. On 10/01/2021 I will be closing another portion of the Registry. I no longer will be providing Build data to include build numbers where I have them, on a regular basis. I might work on those request once a quarter to twice a year. I've kinda moved on to another hobby and there isn't much time for this one.

Humbly
Vj

Viperenvy
09-29-2021, 10:52 AM
Viper Registry Update

As some know, on 10/01/2020 a large portion of the Viper Registry was closed and I no longer Register Vipers into the database. On 10/01/2021 I will be closing another portion of the Registry. I no longer will be providing Build data to include build numbers where I have them, on a regular basis. I might work on those request once a quarter to twice a year. I've kinda moved on to another hobby and there isn't much time for this one.

Humbly
Vj

Jeff-

Thank you for your dedication and time consuming work over the years.

The Viper Nation owes you a great deal of gratitude. Your work will live on decades and centuries from now.

Brian

JonB ~ PartsRack
09-29-2021, 12:27 PM
Viper Registry Update

Humbly Vj

Jeff, speaking as a self-appointed Viper Hisssstory buff, I have to acknowledge your giant expertise in the documentation of our cherished Vipers. Your labor-of-love-passion in this regard is / was second to none.

I wish you well and hope you will continue to curate this important data for a long time....

Jon Brobst
IVR Charter Regional President - 1993
VCA Co-Founding Regional President 1995
VCA Past National Secty-Treasurer 95-99
VCA Past Regional President. 95-01
VCA Proud Sponsor 1996-2010
VOI 1-11 Attendee / sponsor
VCA BANNED / Underground 2020-13
VOA Sponsor 2013 - present

ViperJeff
09-29-2021, 12:49 PM
Jeff-

Thank you for your dedication and time consuming work over the years.

The Viper Nation owes you a great deal of gratitude. Your work will live on decades and centuries from now.

Brian

I think most would know me as a PITA and I'm certain I was. I was so focused on gathering the data, I never really took into account that some might not like what I was assembling and what data about their own Vipers may be public. It was a mess. Living on, well, there are a few sites that show a variety of information. It was hard to call out the inconsistencies as it meant someone had to be wrong. 15 years from now when the super car crowd will be driving 0-60 in 2 seconds electric super cars, the Viper will be forgotten except for that small group that still loves the smell of oil and gas, the loud exhaust and burning rubber. The excitement of barn finds and restoration garages bringing back what we all love about the Viper. In all that, the numbers won't make a big difference due to the extremely low production of each year and that basic information is known, the 1 of 1 stuff in 15 years won't mean a thing because of the poor documentation. You won't be able to tell what the original color of a Special Paint Viper is, with that paint code on the VIN tag, you could paint it anything you wanted and no one would know.

If I had been able to complete the documentation, then my work would have had some real value, as it is 95% is common knowledge that can currently be found on the web.

Enjoy those Vipers now, who knows how much {Premium} gas will be in 2035, and they all might be million dollar cars in 2035, who knows

Cheers,
Vj

Oh, that new project is a 1952 3 window Chevy Truck, see you on the streets, someday.....

ViperJeff
09-29-2021, 02:54 PM
Jeff, speaking as a self-appointed Viper Hisssstory buff, I have to acknowledge your giant expertise in the documentation of our cherished Vipers. Your labor-of-love-passion in this regard is / was second to none.

I wish you well and hope you will continue to curate this important data for a long time....

Jon Brobst
IVR Charter Regional President - 1993
VCA Co-Founding Regional President 1995
VCA Past National Secty-Treasurer 95-99
VCA Past Regional President. 95-01
VCA Proud Sponsor 1996-2010
VOI 1-11 Attendee / sponsor
VCA BANNED / Underground 2010-13
VOA Sponsor 2013 - present

Thank You Sir

I'm putting everything I have in reference books, even went as far as getting ISBN's. The editing will take me years but in time, I'll have a complete set in my library (of 4,500 books, yea I read too much), I hope my family doesn't toss them when they inherit them LOL

John N
09-29-2021, 09:47 PM
Viper Registry Update

Humbly
Vj

Thank you Jeff for all your efforts. You have 2 or 3 of my vehicles in your database and I have always appreciated your unending willingness to help all comers with information. Good luck building a beautiful pickup. Wishing you all the best.

john

ViperJeff
12-18-2021, 11:41 PM
All this talk about the increase cost of volunteerism has had me re evaluating the 10’s of thousands of hours I’ve spent collecting and compiling data for the Viper Registry. Starting 01/01/2022, I will be raising my fees by 36.4% for the build information I provide (where known), the new cost is still $0.00 :t15197:

V10Sidepipes
12-18-2021, 11:55 PM
All this talk about the increase cost of volunteerism has had me re evaluating the 10’s of thousands of hours I’ve spent collecting and compiling data for the Viper Registry. Starting 01/01/2022, I will be raising my fees by 36.4% for the build information I provide (where known), the new cost is still $0.00 :t15197:

Maybe you should start a magazine instead. I hear it’s more lucrative. :t1232:

Thank you for what you do though (in all seriousness).

ViperJeff
12-19-2021, 12:25 AM
Maybe you should start a magazine instead. I hear it’s more lucrative. :t1232:

Thank you for what you do though (in all seriousness).

True, and having a captive audience helps. I’m no writer however, so I’ll pass

Just trying to tie this research/public documenting all up and call it a day. Lots of hidden facts, secrets, holy shits still to get out there. Once completely done, people can self document what they want. Some will, most won’t, can you imagine people documenting totaled Vipers, that age old question of…. How many left, could be answered lol. :t0140:

Steve M
12-19-2021, 09:07 AM
True, and having a captive audience helps. I’m no writer however, so I’ll pass

Just trying to tie this research/public documenting all up and call it a day. Lots of hidden facts, secrets, holy shits still to get out there. Once completely done, people can self document what they want. Some will, most won’t, can you imagine people documenting totaled Vipers, that age old question of…. How many left, could be answered lol. :t0140:

Rumor has it that 95% of Vipers built have been totaled. Stone cold killers in car form.

ViperJeff
12-19-2021, 10:08 AM
Rumor has it that 95% of Vipers built have been totaled. Stone cold killers in car form.

Saw the same thing on CNN and confirmed on MSNBC, deaths however have been attributed to COVID even those occurring prior to 10/31/2019.

ViperJeff
12-19-2021, 12:40 PM
Small changes to the way data will be presented on the www.viperregistry.com. I will not be going back to update previously entered ones until there is a change or requested. With that said, just like the Books, the build info that I have will now be included. Sadly, I do NOT have 100% of that data as that effort ended earlier this year.

Dodge Viper
2017 DODGE VIPER SRT GTC COUPE TWO DOOR COUPE

Details

{UnRegistered}
Special Edition: Vooodoo II Edition 13/31
Build Number: #726 of 841
Color Build #: #125 of 145
RT/10 Build #: # of
GTS Build #: # of
ACR Build #: #503 of 594
SRT Build #: # of
GTC Build #: #502 of 582
6/16/2017 10:00:00 AM
Venom Black Clear Coat
Mileage:
VIN: 1C3BDEDZ7HV500582

Pictures

Equipment Listing
VIN 1C3BDEDZ7HV500582
Vehicle Description 2017 DODGE VIPER SRT GTC COUPE

STANDARD EQUIPMENT
Monotone Paint
180 Amp Alternator
600 Amp Maintenance Free Battery
Battery Run Down Protection
Electronic Stability Control
5 Mode Electronic Stability Control
Alcantara Trimmed Interior
Cup Holder Insert
Child Seat Upper Tether Anchorage
D/P Seat Belts w/Preten & L Limiters
Advanced Multistage Front Air Bags
Premium Cloth Headliner
Side Front Door Air Bags
Floor Carpet
Cargo Compartment Carpet
Trunk Dress-Up
Pass Grab Handle - L w/ SC Stitching
Pass Grab Handle - L w/B Stitching
SRT Leather Shift Knob
PB Handle - Leather / B Stitching
3.55 Rear Axle Ratio
Limited Slip Differential & Rr Axle
NVH Enhancements
Tinted Windshield Glass
Front Door Tinted Glass
Rear Window Defroster
Driver Side Sun Visor
Rear View Auto Dim Mirror
Passenger Side Sun Visor with Mirror
Power Mirrors
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Keyless Entry w/Immobilizer
Keyless Enter and Go / Passive Entry
Air Conditioning w/Auto Temp Control
Hood Insulation
Instrument Cluster w/Display Screen
SRT Performance Pages System
220 MPH Primary Speedometer
Fuel/Oil Press/Volt/Coolant Gauges
Tachometer
Var Intermittent Windshield Wipers
Dual Note Electric Horns
12V Auxiliary Power Outlet
Power Locking Glove Box
Remote Fuel Door Release
Inside Emergency Trunk Lid Release
Active Noise Control System
Black Shift Bezel
Key Fob Trunklid Release
Speed Sensitive Power Locks
Pwr Front Windows, 1-Touch,Up & Down
Warning Chime
Headlamps On Warning Chimes
Shift Indicator Warning Lamp
Message Center
Front Passenger Seat Belt Alert
LED Taillamps
Vehicle Information Center
Front Reading/Map Lamps
Automatic Headlamps
HID Headlamps - Semi-Gloss Black
Premium Security Alarm
Gloss Black Rear Applique
Front License Plate Bracket
GTS Front/Rear Fascias
Viper Door Sill Plate Applique
Dual Side Sport Exhaust
16 Gallon Fuel Tank
Engine Oil Cooler
Cruise Control - w/ SW Controls
Electronic Launch Control System
Venom Black Clear Coat
Uconnect 3C NAV with 8.4" Display
SRT High Perf Audio, 12 Speakers
900 Watt Amplifier
Integrated Window Antenna
Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Ctrls
Power Rack and Pinion Steering
Tilt Steering Column
No Spare Tire
ParkView Rear Back-up Camera
Power Adjustable Pedals
Sport Pedals
Tire Service Kit
Universal Garage Door Opener
Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
Structural X-Brace
Capless Fuel Fill w/o Discriminator
English/USA Language
SRT Track Experience
Brake Calipers - Red
O/B Refueling Vapor Rec Fuel Syst
Body Panel Parts Module
Instrument Panel Parts Module
Tire & Wheel Parts Module
Build To U.S. Mkt. Specifications
GVW/Payload Rating
U.S. Dealer Retail
Zone 63-Dallas
ZD/5771 Vehicle Family
2017 Vehicle Specifications
Price Class S
Two Door
Vehicle Order Tracking
U.S. Specifications Label
Texas Ship to State Code
Texas Sold to State Code

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
High Grip Alcantara Leather Seat
Black
ACR Interior Package
ACR Package
Vooodoo II Edition
Extreme Aero Package
Carbon Ceramic Matrix Brakes
ACR Door Trim Panel
All Seats with Leather Trim
ACR Floor Mats
ACR Console
Custom Car Cover
6-Speed TR6060 Manual Transmission
Finned Differential Cooler
8.4L V10 SFI Engine
ACR Instrument Panel
GPS Navigation
GPS Antenna Input
Manual 6-Way Driver/Passenger Seats
Lower Dive Planes
Vooodoo II Driver Stripe w/Tracer
Extreme Wing Spoiler - Exposed Weave
Extreme Front Splitter
Carbon Fiber Belly Pan
Upper Dive Planes
Extreme Hood
Extreme Rear Diffuser
Vooodoo II Sill Decal
Satin Black Front Decal
50 State Emissions
Venom Black Clear Coat
All Radio Equipped Vehicles
HD Radio
8.4" Touchscreen Display
Harman Radio Manufacturer
SiriusXM Satellite Radio
Media Hub (SD, USB, Aux)
SiriusXM Travel Link
SiriusXM Traffic
Remote USB Port
Uconnect Access
All VP4 Radios
Alcantara Wrapped Steering Wheel
Manually Adjustable Suspension
P295/25ZR19 P355/30ZR19 ACR Tires
Kumho Brand Tires
All Aluminum Wheels
19X11.0 19X13.0 ACR Gloss Black Whls
Satin Black Fuel Filler Door
Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth
Vooodoo II Serialized I/P Badge
SiriusXM Radio Service
For Details, Visit DriveUconnect.com
For More Info, Call 800-643-2112
1 Yr. Trial (Registration Required)
5-Year SiriusXM Traffic Service
5-Year SiriusXM Travel Link Service
5 Additional Gallons of Gas
FAM: ZD TRACKING: 70119L09 MY:2017
Customer Preferred Package 2DK
Customer Preferred Package 22K
Gas Guzzler Tax
Schedule D To C Tracking
Sold Vehicle
United States Region Group
NAFTA Region

ViperJeff
12-25-2021, 01:22 PM
Merry Christmas

ViperJeff
01-01-2022, 01:06 PM
Now that 2022 is here, the next phase will be underway. As most know, I've stopped actively collecting data, the Registering of Vipers is no longer active, however, I still add them as people send them in. Registry Certificates have ended, Dash plaques have ended.

So what is the "New" Phase?

Along with the Books, I will start build FAQ Sheets that do breakdowns by Color, Stripe, Interior, Wheel and a few others based on the Year/Model.

These may not cover all Years/Models because there's not enough of a difference to do the FAQ Sheets.

This is where it may get interesting, my FAQ Sheets will be based on Factory data that I have collected and NOT post factory upgrades, modifications and additions by dealers, painters, non-factory promotional Vipers, and the list goes on. I do have "some" post factory details that "may" make it in the FAQ Sheets.

I have not started any of these, but I have individually done them for years as people ask. The idea is to have the breakdowns built and ready all the time. Will it meet everyone's needs, oh hell no! Will it even be valuable for everyone, nope. However, I feel that some may find some use in them. I haven't decided where I will house them or if they will be a document or a web page, I'll decide that after I get them formatted and ready.

It's going to be a busy year

ViperJeff
01-10-2022, 07:15 PM
had a weird question that was asked,

I have a Mamba membership and have not been sent my build info

um

OK, I'm a separate entity with no affiliation to any paid subscription, the data I provide is free regardless of affiliation of membership status to any group. I provide the data when I have free time

Sorry for the unintended confusion I may have caused.

Humbly
Jeff