PDA

View Full Version : Enthusiast vs member?

Blue96GTS
05-22-2015, 12:16 AM
Forgive me if this info is elsewhere?

Can someone remind me the difference between enthusiast and VOA member as indicated in the avatar area? I'm a VOA member, but my avatar says I'm an enthusiast. I'm enthusiastic to know the difference.

Thanks!

ACRucrazy
05-22-2015, 12:20 AM
It means you didn't pay to be a member.
If you did you need to update your profile.

Vprbite
05-22-2015, 12:25 AM
As Imunderstand it, it should update automatically if he is paid up. PM Randall (Daytonprowler) and he should be able to fix it for you. Or he knows who can.

Special Ed
05-22-2015, 07:00 AM
It means you didn't pay to be a member.
If you did you need to update your profile.

Does that mean that even though you display member #111, you no longer pay your dues?

ACRucrazy
05-22-2015, 07:39 AM
Does that mean that even though you display member #111, you no longer pay your dues?

You are correct. I paid extra to have #111 when I joined. It's my number.

01sapphirebob
05-22-2015, 07:52 AM
You may need to sync you membership with your forum account. Log into your membership portal here..https://driveviper.com/portal/ and go from there.

daytonprowler
05-22-2015, 08:59 AM
Forgive me if this info is elsewhere?

Can someone remind me the difference between enthusiast and VOA member as indicated in the avatar area? I'm a VOA member, but my avatar says I'm an enthusiast. I'm enthusiastic to know the difference.

Thanks!

The email address you used to sign up on the website MUST match the email address you signed up for your membership. If the two do not match, the two programs can't sync together. Once both emails are the same, your avatar will automatically switch from "enthusiast" to "member".