PDA

View Full Version : sponsorship needed for Viper in the Transam series

99RT10
05-15-2015, 03:28 PM
Some of you may know Lee Saunders. Well, last weekend he won Road Atlanta(will be televised on the 23rd) and is on his way to win the series. But he needs help from the Viper community. He is a one man operation with a couple of helpers, and is doing it on his own dime. He was hoping to make 5 or 6 races, but to win, he needs to race in all 12 events. Currently points leaders because of his wins at Sebring, Road Atlanta and came in 2nd at Homestead. To view this series and the up coming events, check out www.gotransam.com :drive:

So for him to compete in all 12 events and bring the crown home to Viper is a Sponsor or sponsors. This is an open invitation to help one of the best drivers I know win this year. I am merely posting for him because he is not an online guy. PM me for his contact info. Let's get behind Lee and help him win this race for all of us!!!! :United_States:

His next race is Limerock on the 23rd, he will be competing against 2 other Viper teams. Then on to NJ Motorsports where he will be the only Viper in the race. So what would be the best way to get the attention of the big money guys like Woodhouse, Viperexchange etc? Or should a Gofundme account be setup so that individuals in the Viper community can help? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Simms
05-15-2015, 08:09 PM
Lee is an incredible driver, but an even a better person. I really hope he receives the support he deserves.

FrankBarba
05-17-2015, 09:45 AM
I wish him the best in finding sponsorship. Most racers are looking for help in anyway possible.
I'm in for $ 100.00 for the Hood for advertisement on the HOOD, and Stickers next to the camera for
in car shots if he has a live camera in his car....

Schen
05-17-2015, 02:34 PM
I'll be at those next two races! Don't know what I could do as far as sponsorship, Coolshirt sponsors my friends 300 SRT, if Lee needs help with anything let me know!

--RS