PDA

View Full Version : This Sunday May 17th Herb Chambers NEVOA Dodge Viper Car Show.

Martin2000GTS
05-11-2015, 01:45 PM
Please join us at Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Danvers MA on Rt 114 for a NE VOA Viper car show. They will be opening up an hour early (at 10AM) for a meet and greet with the sales manager that orders all the SRT vehicles and both of their viper techs who will be there on a Sunday for us. Please make sure to RSVP on the Evite that was sent out. If anyone is reading this and is not a member and wants to come please shoot me a PM so I can put you on the list. We are responsible for all guests so I just want to know everyone that will be there. We already have about 10 cars signed up. Hopeing we can hit 25+ cars for this event.

We are trying to build a relationship with a local dealer and this show is the first step in the right direction. Hopefully down the road they can be a valuable asset to our viper community (car discounts, parts discounts, reliable service, club sponsorship, etc)

So please come out and show your support. We would really like to prove to them that we have a big club and that they can benefit from us as well. Be there on time at 10 AM if you don't want to miss anything.

Our next local event isn't until June 14th (3rd annual Lobster Roll Event) so make it out next Sunday the 17th at 10AM sharp for the Herb Chambers event, We will stay for two hours and leave at noon time. After the car show we will take a short cruise and get lunch together at a local restaurant.

I hope we can get a lot of cars for this event and show them how big of a club we are. Sorry for the last minute evite. I just didn't want people to get confused with the other events going on as well.
I hope to see everyone there!
Martin

Rosie
05-11-2015, 08:34 PM
Dear Mr. President,do you know if Fearless Frank`s Viper made it to Herb Chamber`s place for it`s new heart transplant do you?I`ll see you there,I might be able to get my friend Robbie to bring his Hellcat that he purchased there in January,it`s blue and it`s fast.

Martin2000GTS
05-12-2015, 05:24 PM
Dear Mr. President,do you know if Fearless Frank`s Viper made it to Herb Chamber`s place for it`s new heart transplant do you?I`ll see you there,I might be able to get my friend Robbie to bring his Hellcat that he purchased there in January,it`s blue and it`s fast.

Hey Rusty,

Fearless Franks Car is at Herb Chambers and getting a new motor installed. Hopefully its done before Tale of the Dragon event.

Martin2000GTS
05-15-2015, 04:59 PM
Were up to 20 cars for this event!! Come on last minute people! Please RSVP to the evite or PM me here if you are not a member and you want to come. It very important to RSVP. thanks!!! Martin-

Rosie
05-19-2015, 05:24 AM
The Herb Chamber`s event was like a mini-Detroit trip with four 2013 Launch Edition Vipers in one place! (Including Fearless Frank`s #13 that was at Herb's for a heart transplant; looks like she`s in good hands.) I saw a lot of new faces and new Vipers there and tried to say hello to everyone. As always Shawn did a great job taking pictures with his camera (I`m looking forward to seeing the ones he took from the roof!) I liked having Robbie`s Hellcat (which he purchased there through Will Laflash)in the middle of Vipers and yes Martin the Hellcat`s do take a corner. I felt bad for Steve locking his keys in the car but I was glad to see the guys at Herb`s come to his rescue; hopefully that won`t deter him from coming to a few more events. I'm always looking at the VIN #'s on the Launch editions because we had the oppurtunity to win the #130 B/W in Detroit which Viper Tony from N.Y. was the lucky winner with ticket #22. Thank you Will, Ray, Osiris and Jim for hosting us at Herb Chambers and providing us with a delicious breakfast. Thanks to Martin for his hard work in putting together another successful NEViper event. All for now folks...I'm off to get ready for Tail of the Dragon and VIR!!!
Rusty

ACRSNK
05-19-2015, 11:13 AM
And thanks to Rusty for giving back his winnings from the raffle to the club...although I'm still not convinced it wasn't rigged. If Martin wins the next one followed by Tim, then we know something is not right!

Just kidding guys. Great time as usual. Always fun to hang out with other car people and make new friends.
Chris

Martin2000GTS
05-19-2015, 04:27 PM
Hey Guys, Sorry I have been slammed with work! Im writing the recap now and emailing it out to the members. The pics are up on our photo bucket already as well! Good seeing you all! Have a good 3 weeks off, while the rest of the crew goes to Tail of the Dragon and VIR!

Chris - hope you can make it to the June 14th events at D's house. Its gonna be a big one! Evite coming soon