PDA

View Full Version : North Texas VOA Events

Whitemamba
05-10-2015, 10:07 AM
Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know that I am going to help come up with some events for us in the North Texas Dallas area. If you have any special areas of interest let me know. You can either list them below or else PM me directly. I have some ideas that would be fun for everyone.
Examples, but not limited to those, are listed below:

1. Cruises
2. Road Trips to include over night as well
3. Poker Runs
4. Tours
5. House party get togethers (gtgs)
6. etc.

Whitemamba
05-27-2015, 08:59 AM
Well Lake events will be put on hold for a bit. I was out there this past weekend, and although nice, the water is now 11.79 feet about normal. I do have some plans for some events that involve the lake though. Please standby. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Whitemamba
06-28-2015, 04:07 PM
Well the lakes are still pretty full with most of the boat docks unusable. I am still looking at some things that we can do as a club.

poptarts
03-11-2017, 12:21 AM
any events coming up? i would love to meet up. I'm in west fort worth but will come wherever

Kerry
03-12-2017, 04:34 PM
I'm planning on Cars and Cannoli next Saturday the 18th, and the next NTVOA event is Top Golf on Saturday the 25th. Where in Ft. Worth are you? I'm in SW Ft. Worth myself. From the event coordination email:

"we are going to meet at Topgolf in The Colony at 09:45 and play for an hour or so. Depending on how long people want to play, we can always reserve a second hour. After we finish playing, Ugur (Uuuurrr, Ooooouuurr, ewwwer, whatever) is going to lead us over to the Turkish Cafe him and Bridget frequent for lunch. I've never had Turkish food, so I'm interested in seeing what that's all about. If you're not in to Turkish food, Ugur is talking to them about having some American classics on hand for he less adventurous palate.

If you're not familiar with topgolf, please take a minute to check out their web site. It does not require you to be anywhere near good to have a great time. The last time I picked up a golf club was last year at topgolf. And before that it was the year before when I went to topgolf. There is also a full bar and appetizers available, in other words, something for everyone. For me, golf isn't all that interesting or fun, but put a drink in my hand and I love golf.

http://topgolf.com/us/the-colony/"

AngelSpeedFreak
03-12-2017, 05:10 PM
I think I am going to try and go to Cars and Cannoli this Saturday as well. I havent been there since I picked up a Viper but I went in my old GTR before. Seems like a good meetup.

poptarts
03-12-2017, 08:31 PM
I'm planning on Cars and Cannoli next Saturday the 18th, and the next NTVOA event is Top Golf on Saturday the 25th. Where in Ft. Worth are you? I'm in SW Ft. Worth myself. From the event coordination email:

"we are going to meet at Topgolf in The Colony at 09:45 and play for an hour or so. Depending on how long people want to play, we can always reserve a second hour. After we finish playing, Ugur (Uuuurrr, Ooooouuurr, ewwwer, whatever) is going to lead us over to the Turkish Cafe him and Bridget frequent for lunch. I've never had Turkish food, so I'm interested in seeing what that's all about. If you're not in to Turkish food, Ugur is talking to them about having some American classics on hand for he less adventurous palate.

If you're not familiar with topgolf, please take a minute to check out their web site. It does not require you to be anywhere near good to have a great time. The last time I picked up a golf club was last year at topgolf. And before that it was the year before when I went to topgolf. There is also a full bar and appetizers available, in other words, something for everyone. For me, golf isn't all that interesting or fun, but put a drink in my hand and I love golf.

http://topgolf.com/us/the-colony/"

sounds like a plan to me. i would like to meet up if thats ok. ill be coming from weatherford