PDA

View Full Version : PA Pre Memorial Day Party May 24th

v10enomous
05-08-2015, 07:40 PM
This is a great party and a great opportunity for the NJ and PA guys to get together !!!

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/7926-Pre-Memorial-day-party

From Mark

Myself and Renee are hosting our Annual Prememorial Day Pary on May 24th. We had a good turnout of members last year, hope to have more this year. I will be making my own pulled pork BBQ with my own sauce. A beef brisket or two, beer and soft drinks, Most bring a dish to share. A Blues band is booked, if you play or sing you may be asked to join. This is an outdoor event (big backyard), lots of safe parking. Family and children are welcome. This is not just a VOA event, but all Members are invited. Please let me know if you plan on coming so I can get enough food and goodies. Thanks, Mark and Renee.

The BBQ is on. I am making and smoking several pork shoulders for pulled pork and my own BBQ sauce (this is not a store bought bottle). Smoked Beef Brisket, Beer. Also The JP Willaims Blues Band will be playing from 3 to 7. Let me know if you are coming. This is a fair weather event if it is going to rain alot I will cancel or postpone. It is out doors in our large backyard and is family friendly. Hope to see many Viper Members. There also will be other friend with nice cars attending. Hope to see you on the 24th.

Mark