PDA

View Full Version : Potential viper purchase

HKViper
05-06-2015, 08:40 PM
I am currently looking at a viper in Fredericksburg and was wondering what would be the best place to get the car inspected prior to purchase?

C.J
05-06-2015, 08:52 PM
Driving a Viper will tell you a lot about the car. Keep the radio off and listen. Better yet, see if any VOA members are in that area and want to drive the car to check it out.

Viper Pit
05-06-2015, 11:20 PM
I am 30 mins from there

HKViper
05-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Driving a Viper will tell you a lot about the car. Keep the radio off and listen. Better yet, see if any VOA members are in that area and want to drive the car to check it out.

Thanks. Unfortunately I am in MA and the 9 hour trip to check the car out isn't in the deck of cards at the moment.

I am 30 mins from there

Are there any good viper techs in that area?

ACRSNK
05-07-2015, 10:58 AM
Thanks. Unfortunately I am in MA and the 9 hour trip to check the car out isn't in the deck of cards at the moment.

Are there any good viper techs in that area?

If you are in MA, why not buy a Viper from MA? My buddy has a red 98 RT/10 for sale. Car is beautiful.

HKViper
05-07-2015, 01:51 PM
If you are in MA, why not buy a Viper from MA? My buddy has a red 98 RT/10 for sale. Car is beautiful.

I'm looking for a low mileage (less than 30k miles) GTS, preferably an ACR. Thats a big wish, but I'm absolutely dead set on a GTS. I've found two that I'm looking at one is an ACR and one that's a regular GTS, both under 20k miles.

C.J
05-07-2015, 08:23 PM
I am currently looking at a viper in Fredericksburg and was wondering what would be the best place to get the car inspected prior to purchase?

Va or Tx?