PDA

View Full Version : This Saturday, May 2,Corvettes and Coffee. Portsmouth, NH.

smhog
04-28-2015, 02:42 PM
I just saw a flyer for a Corvette get together.

You guys want to go? This Saturday at the Pease Golf Course, exit 3/3A off RT 95 in Portsmouth, NH. Runs from 9 a.m. to noon.

The club has a bye week and I'm thinking of heading up there for breakfast.

Who's with me? We'll meet up somewhere and make a ride of it.

Tim.

Martin2000GTS
04-28-2015, 05:48 PM
Wait are you serious? lol....Maybe if Paul K and Paul W come with us with their vipers? I think we would look like A holes showing up to a corvette event. We would just get hated on that's my guess. My plan is to go up to NH to my cottage this weekend, but would be up for anything if the weather is not that great....which as of now looks kinda cloudy...

smhog
04-28-2015, 09:20 PM
Yeah, I'm serious. What do you mean think we'd look like a-holes? Lol. I'm going up for breakfast there and if there happens to be a Vette "event" so be it. I haven't had any first hand experience with the type of Vette owner you may be thinking of, so I'll give them a chance. If they are, I'll be sure to assert my dominance by pissing on the tires of the most expensive one there :) hahaha

I'm definitely going. Who is going to join me? I'll put up the meeting and route info up by Thursday night.

Hope you all can join me and let's make it a good drive.

Tim

Martin2000GTS
04-29-2015, 02:07 PM
Hey Tim,

Count me and Dominique in. But we wont have the viper. We will be in the sporty "M3" (Mazda 3)killin it on MPG's! Ill be there at 9am sharp. Then gotta go up to NH.

Martin2000GTS
04-29-2015, 02:10 PM
Anyone interested in meeting up Saturday morning for breakfast? Afterward if you guys wanna follow me up to Gilford NH (Lake Winnipesaukee) Im gonna go out for a boat ride with a few friends. Boat is in the water ready to go and the weather is supposed to be about 68 and sunny. not bad!! Let us know!

smhog
04-29-2015, 03:58 PM
Hey Tim,

Count me and Dominique in. But we wont have the viper. We will be in the sporty "M3" (Mazda 3)killin it on MPG's! Ill be there at 9am sharp. Then gotta go up to NH.

Awesome! So, you'll have the mazda, who cares? :)

It's at the Grill 28 next to Pease Airport.

smhog
04-30-2015, 10:02 PM
Alright, it's still Thursday night and here is the info as promised.

Meeting point: Interstate 95 North Weigh Station between exits 53 and 54, Rowley, MA.

Departure Time: 830ish. :)

It's a straight shot up 95 and exit 3 in NH.

Hope to see you,
Tim

Rosie
05-01-2015, 04:37 AM
Tim and Martin, I`ll see you both at the meeting spot,8:30.Rusty.

smhog
05-01-2015, 11:43 AM
Rusty!!!! Awesome! See you then.

smhog
05-02-2015, 07:15 PM
Corvettes and Coffee turned out to be a nice event. There were about 60 Corvettes there and when we pulled in the guys there were very welcoming.

Rusty and I had the only Vipers, Martin drove his mazda, 2 Vettes, and 1 Terminator Cobra. The Vette club is doing this the first saturday of each month.

The restaurant had a buffet for $10 and the food was good.

The folding chairs are a little weak, my fat ass broke one :) hahaha

Martin2000GTS
05-04-2015, 09:26 AM
It was a great time! Good idea Tim!