PDA

View Full Version : Recommend a viper tech

HKViper
04-26-2015, 09:00 AM
Can someone possibly recommend a good viper tech or shop in the raleigh area to look over a car that I am interested in purchasing? I'm from MA so driving to NC just to look at a potential purchase would be a bit extreme for me, plus given my limited knowledge and relative virginity to these cars, I would need an experienced set of eyes. Thanks everyone!

XSnake
04-26-2015, 09:09 AM
Tom Sessions

Brian GTS
04-26-2015, 10:35 AM
Tom lives in Wilmington...hour and a half or so away from Raleigh. Or we have a lot of members in the Raleigh area that could look over the car for you as well. Is it a dealer or private seller? Is the car in Raleigh or outside?

braunstein82
04-27-2015, 01:00 AM
Who is selling it? It might be someone one or more of us know and can tell you about the car.

HKViper
04-27-2015, 04:25 PM
It's an ebay car. 99 rt/10 with 56k miles on it. Not entirely sure it's even the route I am going to take now. I'm currently trying to sell my SRT Caliber to help fund the down payment on a viper.

C.J
04-29-2015, 04:07 PM
Look at the photos...the headlamp lenses look foggy. N.O. bottle in the trunk, so this car has probably been run hard. It is within 50 miles of Raleigh.

HKViper
04-30-2015, 10:09 PM
Look at the photos...the headlamp lenses look foggy. N.O. bottle in the trunk, so this car has probably been run hard. It is within 50 miles of Raleigh.

I thought the same thing and inquired about the nitrous, which he said was only used twice. Which really means a dozen. Plus if you look close, it looks like the front valance as a bunch of scrapes and damage from hitting stuff. I've moved on from that car anyhow, I'm starting to think that a GTS is really the way I want to go. Thank you everyone.

Brian GTS
04-30-2015, 10:21 PM
Best of luck finding the right car. Just take your time and enjoy the hunt.