PDA

View Full Version : Viper spotting in Movie

Vprbite
04-25-2015, 10:01 PM
The movie is called "Stretch". It's pretty good so far. Anyway, the limo driver goes to take this Billionaire to some hedonistic rich people sex party and parked in front of the house is a Bentley sports coupe and a Gen IV Viper. You only see it for a moment though.

The flick is worth watching. I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far.

SYDWNDR
04-27-2015, 10:47 AM
The Viper must be a hedonistic sex party type car. Anyone remember the 90s flick with Johnny Depp? He tailed a Gen I RT/10 around. I remember turning that movie on a lot just because of the car. Movie was odd.

smhog
04-27-2015, 09:14 PM
The Viper must be a hedonistic sex party type car. Anyone remember the 90s flick with Johnny Depp? He tailed a Gen I RT/10 around. I remember turning that movie on a lot just because of the car. Movie was odd.

The Ninth Gate? The Viper was the best part, the ending left me with a WTF did I just watch moment that lasted about 20 minutes.

My turn. Beverly Hills 90210. Dylan had all that money and they were a talking about which sports car he should get. Dylan's like Porsche, Steve is all Corvette, and Brandon simply says "Viper". Next thing you see is them in the Dodge showroom next to the red Gen 1 and the saleman says "Can I interest you in a test drive?"

1996, Nutty Professor. Red Gen 1 with the hard top. Eddie Murphy made a great entrance and then the FD had to get the jaws of life.

Commercial. Thomas English Muffins. School kids are drooling over the Viper and then you see they are looking at the grocery bag on the passenger seat.

Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift. Main character races a kid in a red Gen 3 through the construction site and then gets kicked out of school.

Victxv10
04-27-2015, 10:35 PM
1996, Nutty Professor. Red Gen 1 with the hard top. Eddie Murphy made a great entrance and then the FD had to get the jaws of life.

This is the movie that hooked me on getting a Viper one day!!

Sybil TF
04-27-2015, 10:35 PM

10391The Viper was picked because it was a movie about the Devil.

Vprbite
04-28-2015, 01:54 AM
This is the movie that hooked me on getting a Viper one day!!

Do you remeber his license plate in that movie?

It was PNIS CAR. Or PNS CAR. I forget now. But you can clearly see it. Awesome.