PDA

View Full Version : Grim Up Norf Viper Meet

paradidle
04-25-2015, 11:01 AM
Also posted on Pistonheads...

Hi guys,

There have been a few new owners up here and a few that have been in hiding. So I'm hoping to arrange a meet for everyone with any venom. I wasn't able to attend Luton as I was working, and rather wait till next year to meet everyone I thought let's get one organised for up'ere! So...

All VOA members welcome, and any viper enthusiast!

Date: (provisionally) Sunday 20th September
Time: 12/1pm (Time enough for people to drive up)

I've picked this pub as it's in a nice area, big car park and I know the Landlord.

The pub has accommodation, very nice accommodation in fact but it's up to the owners if they comfy leaving their vipers outside overnight. It's a nice area and it should be fine but I don't want to be responsible! So that's up to them. A plan would be, if we finish food around 3pm, that would give us enough time to go for a drive around Manchester or Cheshire, and if its a nice day, maybe venture into Manchester Centre and give the locals something to look at. Then stop at a pub for a final drink? If there's parking...

If we can get a group of us, Im sure the land lord will give us a discount. Anyone with a viper or dodge variable invited.

So...who's in?

Here is map:

paradidle
05-04-2015, 02:17 PM
**update**

All confirmed with the landlord. We will have the special conservatory area to eat in which overlooks the car park and seating terrace.

All we need now are people!!

J-Viper
05-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Afternoon matey,

As we've already spoken about, I'll be away for the majority of September... and on that date in particular, Singapore for the Grand Prix!

I shall keep my eyes peeled for any future get-together's though and all the best for this one :)

Cheers,
J.

Fatboy 18
05-10-2015, 01:53 PM
Best of luck with this Stu,
Hopefully you will get a few guys to Join you :)

paradidle
05-13-2015, 06:20 PM
Cheers Mark, Cheers Jamie...sorry you can't make it but there will be other meets we will meet up for!