PDA

View Full Version : Caffene and Exotics this Sunday

CaptainDavid
04-20-2015, 12:18 PM
I registered for Caffene and Exotics This coming Sunday April 26th at Lenox Square ( supposed to be yesterday but delayed due to rain)
Not sure what time, nor exactly where ( Lenox is huge) maybe someone who has done this can chime in!
Please join me heres the link

http://caffeineandexotics.com

Steve says this is a great show with many very cool cars !!! Cheers

CaptainDavid
04-21-2015, 04:34 PM
More info This from their website:

Caffeine and Exotics Entry Submission
Please fill out the short form below to reserve a display space (12' x18') set aside especially for our owners of exotic cars. There is no charge for this space and private owners whose cars are selected for display will enjoy VIP treatment. This VIP treatment includes access to a private lounge just steps away, (Zinburger Upscale Restaurant) reserved entirely for private owners and sponsors where you will enjoy free hot coffee, a continental breakfast and private restroom facilities.
The event is hosted at Lenox Square Mall the 3rd Sunday of every month and features Atlanta’s most exotic cars. We are committed to creating a great experience for private owners of exotic cars and appreciate your submission to our event on Sunday 4/19/2015 from 8AM-11AM. Once your submission is reviewed, we will email you as soon as possible with additional information you will need to know.Final reserved slot information will be sent by Friday evening of the show weekend. Move In will be open at 7AM

Requirements for a space:
A valid email address, an Exotic car and a small amount of your time to answer a few questions below.

*WE APPRECIATE YOU REGISTERING YOUR EXOTIC CAR, BUT DUE TO LIMITED SPACE, SUBMITTING THE FORM DOES NOT NECESSARILY GUARANTEE A SPACE. REGISTERING AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED *

atw77
04-21-2015, 09:34 PM
I got there at 6:30 a.m. and pulled in the entrance on Peachtree, they direct you from there. I was signed up for this past Sunday also, but I am busy this weekend. Maybe I will catch you at the next one if you go back.