PDA

View Full Version : Pocono Celebration of Speed and Design

SuperBird4404BBL
04-18-2015, 02:36 PM
Coming up is the Pocono Celebration of Speed and Design. This is a great event. You'll get to see all types of cars running on Pocono Speedway's road course.
You don't have to run your car if you don't wish to. If you are just watching, you'll have a great time. Check out the below listed website.

http://www.pocono-csd.com

Bryan Savage
04-20-2015, 06:19 PM
I'm on the fence about this. I've never driven a "real" track day before. Will there be enough instructors around for me to get some seat time?

Also, I have to pass pre-inspection tech, and while cleaning my wheels the other day, I found a screw in the front tire. It's holding air, but that just ain't right for the track. Can Corsas be patched (not plugged) and not void speed rating and stuff? I called the local Mr. Norms performance dealer and they wanted nothing to do with a patch. I may have to skip this track day and use the money for a tire instead...

swexlin
04-20-2015, 06:39 PM
I'm on the fence about this. I've never driven a "real" track day before. Will there be enough instructors around for me to get some seat time?

Also, I have to pass pre-inspection tech, and while cleaning my wheels the other day, I found a screw in the front tire. It's holding air, but that just ain't right for the track. Can Corsas be patched (not plugged) and not void speed rating and stuff? I called the local Mr. Norms performance dealer and they wanted nothing to do with a patch. I may have to skip this track day and use the money for a tire instead...

Get it replaced. No patching hi-po tires safely, IMO.

SuperBird4404BBL
04-24-2015, 04:14 PM
Drive in, park your car and watch.