PDA

View Full Version : Chicagoland Vipers?

Ninjazx71
04-18-2015, 09:01 AM
Hey guys, new to the site and am looking to get into a Gen3/Gen4 Viper soon. Wondering if anyone on here is in the Plainfield/Naperville area... Would like to get some input on any local Vipers for sale and shops you have used for work.

Loud
04-18-2015, 02:04 PM
Check out Roanoke. One of the best dealers in this area.

Shops to get work done; Flossmoor auto (Bill Sampagnaro) or autowerks (Ron durchin).

Good luck. Lots of vipers in the Chicagoland area.

Ninjazx71
04-19-2015, 09:05 AM
Check out Roanoke. One of the best dealers in this area.

Thanks! I saw Roanoke has a number of Vipers for sale, but man do their prices look to be set a little high. I know it's all a pricing game and I'm sure they will move a bit on price but their '08 verts are all $67k... yikes.

steve911
04-19-2015, 01:44 PM
Thanks! I saw Roanoke has a number of Vipers for sale, but man do their prices look to be set a little high. I know it's all a pricing game and I'm sure they will move a bit on price but their '08 verts are all $67k... yikes.

I agree that the "Walmart" shoppers won't like the prices.

The things that you CAN count on, are high quality, no issue cars, OUTSTANDING service, and caring people..... That means alot to me.

Photog1
04-19-2015, 02:06 PM

He has a nice Gen 3 vert for 49K. I saw the car and it does look good.

theviper
05-02-2015, 05:02 PM
I agree that the "Walmart" shoppers won't like the prices.

The things that you CAN count on, are high quality, no issue cars, OUTSTANDING service, and caring people..... That means alot to me.

+1.

Ninjazx71: He has my 08 coupe. It's literally showroom, not a single swirl mark, and with the new car smell. I'm sure he'll negotiate a little, but you do get what you pay for. And quite frankly, mid 60's is a great deal IMO for a virtually showroom Gen 4. They won't make a car like it ever again.

Ninjazx71
05-15-2015, 03:10 PM
Thanks guys, sorry, I didn't get any notification of replies to this thread and just saw it. I talked to John over at Roanoke the other week and he's definitely a standup guy. Didn't end up getting a car out there, but will likely use them for service since I've heard nothing but good stuff about them. Found a great Gen4 that I'm picking up out of state and should be getting it delivered first part of next month if timing works out the way I'd like. Will definitely post some pics when it gets here, and will hopefully meet up with some of you guys this summer!

Loud
05-15-2015, 03:32 PM
Congrats!