PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice on Houston Body Shop. 08 coupe got damaged tonight, Pissed.

uracowman
04-17-2015, 10:02 PM
fixed

FLATOUT
04-17-2015, 10:43 PM
Honestly it doesn't look like much at all based on the pics. Could probably be knocked down with a buffer to where it would be barely noticeable. Tomball Ford has a good body shop that we send some Vipers to.

PM me if you need more details.

Andy

cfiiman
04-17-2015, 10:56 PM
Honestly it doesn't look like much at all based on the pics. Could probably be knocked down with a buffer to where it would be barely noticeable. Tomball Ford has a good body shop that we send some Vipers to.

PM me if you need more details.

Andy

Yep, someone with experience and a flex polisher could knock that out so you couldn't see it, unless something is not coming through in the photo. Watch "The Junkman" videos on youtube, AJ is a nice guy and will help you with it via email, hell if you fly him out and feed him he'd do it for you.

uracowman
04-17-2015, 10:58 PM
fixed

99RT10
04-17-2015, 11:01 PM
Easy fix. Sarcasm alert, "don't drive in heavy rain."

Really, any decent body guy should be able to fix it. I would guess $400-$500

FLATOUT
04-17-2015, 11:03 PM
Yep, someone with experience and a flex polisher could knock that out so you couldn't see it, unless something is not coming through in the photo. Watch "The Junkman" videos on youtube, AJ is a nice guy and will help you with it via email, hell if you fly him out and feed him he'd do it for you.

No need to fly him out plenty of great Detailers in the area or I could help, been doing that for years.

cfiiman
04-17-2015, 11:19 PM
No need to fly him out plenty of great Detailers in the area or I could help, been doing that for years.

Yeah but you will have a unique experience with the Junkman LOL, I'm spoiled he lives in my town :D

uracowman
04-18-2015, 08:52 AM
fixed

Dusty1
04-20-2015, 10:22 AM
PM Andy (Flatout) your contact info and get a free second opinion. If its through the clear coat and you need a respray we have had great luck with S & T Bodywork out Katy Freeway close to 99. Andy knows his way around a Flex so if it can be fixed that way he can let you know.

Richard