PDA

View Full Version : *** April 18th cruise and crawfish boil**

Herrsss
04-15-2015, 12:06 PM
Troy and Cindy Harless have graciously offered to open up their beach house on Bolivar Peninsula for the 2nd annual Snake Pit Crawfish Boil on Saturday, April 18th.

For VOA members the cost is $15 per person and for non-members it is $30 per person. Let us know if you will be joining us and we'll send you the Treasurer's address to mail a check payable to Houston Viper Club or if you prefer Paypal, the email address is president@houstonviperclub.com. Be sure to click on send money to friends and family so the club doesn't get charged a service fee.

For those of you wanting to caravan down: We will meet at AMC Gulf Pointe 30, 11801 South Sam Houston Parkway E, Houston TX 77089 at 9 AM (corner of Beltway 8 & I-45 South). Promptly at 9:30, we will head out to catch the Galveston Ferry. The route will be I45 South, exit 61st Street, cruise the seawall to the ferry. Please let me know if you are planning on meeting for this cruise. Anthony Leidelmeyer is coordinating and his cell is 832-315-2355.

The address is 3016 Shady Lane, Bolivar Peninsula (Galveston), TX 77550.

Troy said to remind everyone to bring your adult beverage of choice!

Snake Skin
04-16-2015, 07:55 AM
Hello Viper Gang,

We wanted to incorporate a charitable event in with the Crawfish Boil,
since we are all so blessed. We have talked with the Ronald McDonald
House in Galveston and had them e-mail there wish list and thought it
would be a great idea if everyone coming could bring one small item from
there wish list and we will have a tub dedicated for these items that we
will get to them the following week in honor of The Viper Club.

Thank You Troy Harless

(Please check E-Mail from Club for Wish List)