PDA

View Full Version : Azleway Boys Ranch Car Show in Tyler - sponsored by the North Texas Region

Herrsss
04-15-2015, 12:01 PM
Have you ever wished you could be in the Viper Quarterly magazine? Well, here's your chance! We just found out Maurice Liang is flying out to specifically cover the Azleway Boys Ranch car show in Tyler on April 25th!

We know several of ya'll have committed to going but if you haven't please look at your calendar and consider joining us. Let's show the Viper Nation what kind of people we are in the great state of Texas!

The morning of April 25th we have 2 meeting points for the trip:

7:45 a.m. at the Target Memorial City parking lot on the corner of Gessner and I-10

For those on the north side of town:

9:30 a.m. at the intersection of I-45 and TX 19 in Huntsville

We will join the North Texas region for lunch at 11:30 at Traditions Restaurant, 6205 South Broadway, Tyler Texas and then go on to the Azleway Boys Ranch at 12:30.

We're staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, 1945 W. Southwest Loop 323, Tyler, TX.

Wayne and D'Ann Rauh are graciously opening up their collection for us to view and Wayne is putting together a short cruise for Sunday morning.

Another fun weekend with our slithering brethren!

slowhatch
04-15-2015, 01:00 PM
Lia and I will be there!

Dusty1
04-27-2015, 10:43 AM
All I can say is wow what a wonderful weekend and thanks to Wayne and D'ann Rauh for hosting a great time. To the rocking 19 Vipers, one Porsche Boxter and pet Corvette that participated you guys represented Houston in a big way. Thanks for sacrificing the clean cars to the rain gods and driving the heck out of them up and back from Tyler. Also, what happens in the Fairfield parking lot stays in the parking lot!!! Coming from a club we couldn't get to do an overnight to the great group we now have that loves to travel and hang out you guys are building a great club. Can't wait to go to COTA later in the year!!!

I am sure some one (Slowhatch, and others) have way better pictures than I have of the event and will be posting shortly!

Richard

Herrsss
04-27-2015, 04:09 PM

Also a big THANK YOU to Maurice for spending the weekend with us and snapping photos along the way . . . just like he always does! Great time had by all and the exhibitors raised over $8,000 that day to donate to the Azleway Boys Ranch!

You photo bugs out there (and you know who you are) need to post some of your pictures!

Snake Skin
04-27-2015, 06:17 PM

Great weekend, fun had by all (some a little more fun than others) great parking lot party. Pictures will be posted after releases are signed.

John N
04-27-2015, 08:25 PM
Here is one from my phone camera. Mike and I couldn't pass up this picture because Moon Pie and RC Cola go together like Snake Skin Green and Stryker Green.....

Great weekend. Thanks to all of our humble officers and volunteers that put it together. And of course an extra large thanks to the Rauh's, who are definitely hosts of exceptional distinction!