PDA

View Full Version : Viper Rendezvous 2015 Tech Sheet

jdouglas
04-13-2015, 09:35 AM
As there were a couple of questions at our meeting yesterday, I have attached the tech form for this year's Viper Rendezvous.

Here is the helmet requirement: SA2005 or newer SA helmet (M- rated helmets are not allowed) SA2010 recommended.

It is a really great event! Here is the link to the event itself which has a lot more information: http://www.viperrendezvous.com/default.html

Jim

repiV
04-13-2015, 09:44 AM
What if you want to go but don't want to run on the track? I think it would be a cool event to go see but I don't think I want to run my car on the track. I don't see any kind of information or registration fee for "spectators"?

jdouglas
04-13-2015, 09:52 AM
No fee to come and watch! It will be reflected in the meeting minutes, but there is a growing group of club members that are planning on doing just that on Saturday.

repiV
04-13-2015, 09:58 AM
It's a pretty good drive for me so I'd probably do a couple of days or maybe even the whole weekend. Just have to decide if I would drive the Viper over or not.

Bill Pemberton
04-13-2015, 11:23 AM
Actually Jim , we had folks showing up for the lunch and dinner and that is of course a fee for those , but noticed it is not listed on the registration. Will touch base with George Anderson and see how to work that out as many like to hang around with everyone after coming that far.

BlknBlu
04-13-2015, 12:16 PM
We are expecting a good crowd from here to enjoy the day

Bruce

repiV
04-13-2015, 12:33 PM
Actually Jim , we had folks showing up for the lunch and dinner and that is of course a fee for those , but noticed it is not listed on the registration. Will touch base with George Anderson and see how to work that out as many like to hang around with everyone after coming that far.

Bill - Will you post something here when you find out? Mealtime would be a great time to hang out and chat with folks. As a new owner I'm hoping it will be a great learning experience for me too. I would gladly pay for the meals or an entrance fee of some kind to cover them.

V1P3R
04-13-2015, 12:44 PM
What if you want to go but don't want to run on the track? I think it would be a cool event to go see but I don't think I want to run my car on the track. I don't see any kind of information or registration fee for "spectators"?

I went last year just to watch and it was great fun! Hanging out in the pits and going up on the start/finish line stand and watching was great as well. Plan on doing the same thing this year!

Bill Pemberton
04-13-2015, 12:51 PM
Sent out a note and hope to know soon ---definitely better to be on the track, but will find out on other.

TooBlue
04-13-2015, 07:30 PM
Looking forward to seeing everybody again....:drive:

cuda736908
04-13-2015, 07:45 PM
We have a great group that is interested in driving up early Saturday morning. We will meet at 204th and dodge(just south of dodge street) early and head out together (6am). Some are taking there cars and others are not. I would live to pull a shot gun seat with someone. More details to cone

repiV
05-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Any updates on this?

BlknBlu
05-12-2015, 09:15 PM
We are still meeting at 204th and dodge on June 6 early. Will have more details at this Saturday's meeting.

Bruce

cuda736908
05-12-2015, 10:30 PM
Any updates on this?

Get a hotel in west omaha for Friday night. If your car needs a garage for the night. I'm sure someone could accommodate. I may have room where we are meeting that Saturday morning. We will all drove to hastings that morning from west omaha

repiV
05-13-2015, 06:32 PM
I sent 'em an email and asked. They do now have an option on the registration page for "spectator". I copied it from the website and it didn't copy perfect but you get the idea. Then below that I copied what you get when you select the spectator option. It gives you the option to pick the meals you want.

2015 Viper Rendezvous

Please choose from the variations below to see the items details, price, and to add it to your shopping cart.

Name

Start Date

End Date

Price

Full Weekend

6/5/2015

6/7/2015

$459.00

Friday-Saturday

6/5/2015

6/6/2015

$409.00

Saturday-Sunday

6/6/2015

6/7/2015

$409.00

Spectating (Meals Only)

6/5/2015

6/7/2015

$0.00

2015 Viper Rendezvous (Spectating (Meals Only))

Please add as many Friday Lunch Tickets as you would like.

Friday Lunch

Please add as many Hors Devours tickets as you would like.

Friday Hors Devours

Please add as many Saturday Lunch Tickets as you would like.

Saturday Lunch

Please add as many Saturday Steak Dinner tickets as you would like.

Saturday Dinner

Please add as many Sunday Lunch tickets as you would like.

Sunday Lunch

Next (http://javascript<strong></strong>:__doPostBack('ctl14$btnNext','')) Back (http://javascript<strong></strong>:__doPostBack('ctl14$btnBack',''))

repiV
05-13-2015, 06:45 PM
Get a hotel in west omaha for Friday night. If your car needs a garage for the night. I'm sure someone could accommodate. I may have room where we are meeting that Saturday morning. We will all drove to hastings that morning from west omaha

That's an extremely generous offer!! Thank you! I'm not sure if I'll bring the Viper over or not and I may go over on Friday depending on how work goes that week.

cuda736908
05-19-2015, 05:49 PM
That's an extremely generous offer!! Thank you! I'm not sure if I'll bring the Viper over or not and I may go over on Friday depending on how work goes that week.

I'm Josh, activities director for Crossroads of America. If you have any questions give me a call
402 618 1166. It will be a fun event and lots are driving to hastings in our vipers Saturday morning be a
spectator. We love to cruise.

CopperCrazy
05-20-2015, 11:26 PM
FYI... For those of us 'newbies' that need some 'first time driver' instruction, Ryan said the facility will be open on Thursday with instructors available to familiarize you with the track. Evidently, the event is drawing enough new drivers to warrant opening it up early. I plan on going to Hasting on Thursday morning now. The track will be open from 2:00pm to 7:00pm. If anyone wants to join me, let me know.