PDA

View Full Version : First Race Day Tomorrow!!!!!!!

OUVIPER
04-09-2015, 08:07 AM
Going to Eagles Canyon in Texas to test out the snake. Had all of the fluids checked, brakes checked, tire pressure checked, and lastly my pulse checked. Have dash phone mount to video, down loaded Harry's lap timer for my phone....I am very very new, I am still not sure what a "cat" is I know you are not referring to an animal. Being a doc I wondered if it had something to do with cat scans, but not so.... My son is a mechanic and I am slowly learning how things work.
ALL I KNOW IS I LIKE CARS THAT GO FAST!!!!!!

Trying to limit my expectations, but I'm told this is almost as good maybe even equal to reconsumating my marriage to my wife......

Boomerrrrrrrrr

jc

venomous08
04-09-2015, 08:25 AM
You will have fun I promise. Just don't go past your comfort zone on your first outing. This one will be a wash and all about learning that Gen3. Ken is the only one that is going that has experience out there at Eagles Canyon. Start taking notes lol.

Leslie
04-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Awsome!
Best fun you can have with your clothes on for sure!

Rvan
04-12-2015, 10:08 AM
Hope you had a great time I wish I could have gone. post some pictures.

OUVIPER
04-12-2015, 08:40 PM
so I learned not to brake on a curve...did 180 but no damage. I am hooked I just found a new hobby, my wife came along and I think she enjoyed the ride as much or more as I did the drive! As I was told by many the first time is just to get the experience, but I did learn a few things. Mostly I have to become acquainted with my brakes, we need to be very best friends I guess. But overall what an adrenaline rush, thinking some where in the back of my mind, "dude, this could be dangerous" but the front of my mind, "dude, you need to go faster!