PDA

View Full Version : Armed citizen prevents carjacking

Vprbite
04-05-2015, 05:53 PM
A man carrying concealed stop a carjacking and wounded the thief with a gunshot to the shoulder. It will be tougher to steal cars with one functioning arm I would assume.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/05/gun-toting-good-samaritan-thwarts-carjacking-georgia-car-wash

Fatboy 18
04-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Brilliant, shame he did not put the bullet between the guys eyes!

Vprbite
04-06-2015, 12:08 AM
True. That's the problem with hitting a moving target. Tough to drill him right between the eyes. Though he hit a moving target while not hitting an innocent bystander or the carjacking victim, with adrenaline flowing...so all in all that's a pretty good shot I think. Hey and at least now, every time he tries to do something that requires two hands, this clown gets a nice reminder about when he tried to carjack a woman thinking it would be an easy getaway and instead got shot in the shoulder.

Patentlaw
04-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Looks like the shooter got him pretty good to make him surrender and submit after one shot. Don't know if it was a "car jacking" rather an attempted theft where the woman jumps on the hood to prevent the theft. Either way, this person is in for one heck of a sentence.

viper_eddie
04-10-2015, 09:46 AM
Definitely a feel good story, only problem is who pays for that SOB's medical care? I have a feeling it's the taxpayer.

LeadfootRT10
04-12-2015, 08:20 PM
Definitely a feel good story, only problem is who pays for that SOB's medical care? I have a feeling it's the taxpayer.

guess we should blame the gunman then. he's cost the taxpayers thousands in medical expenses.

99RT10
04-12-2015, 09:30 PM
guess we should blame the gunman then. he's cost the taxpayers thousands in medical expenses.

I agree, next time he should put an extra shot behind the guys ear.

viper_eddie
04-12-2015, 11:43 PM

I'm not blaming the gunman nor was that implied. The system is to blame.